Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi guys, I just landed a couple days ago and the officer told me that I will get my PR card in a few months. But my question is, is there any fees for PR card and how do I pay for it. The officer didn’t tell me nothing about the PR card fees and when I’m supposed to pay for it and I forgot to ask. Or maybe there’s no fees for it? Thanks.

vikas_gupta

Aug 17, 2017
I too got the photo request on 24th Sep, which I sent to them on the same day, and it got delivered to them on 27th Sep. My card was approved yesterday. So you could add around 1 month time from the day your photos were delivered to them.
Thanks!
I hope they will accept the photos this time.

pratikpatel88

Feb 12, 2018
Hello Guys,
As from the posts above I can make out that many of the members have done a soft landing and got their PR card delivered to home country (by a friend or relative).

So I have a few questions
1. Can we exit Canada without PR card. Don’t they realize that this person has just landed and going back and do they stamp exit dates.

2. Did anybody re-entered (after soft landing) canada again with the PR card. If yes, how was the experience. Were there any questions on why did you left Canada without PR card and how did you receive the same. Any difficulties

I would greatly appreciate your response on this

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello Guys,
As from the posts above I can make out that many of the members have done a soft landing and got their PR card delivered to home country (by a friend or relative).

So I have a few questions
1. Can we exit Canada without PR card. Don’t they realize that this person has just landed and going back and do they stamp exit dates.

2. Did anybody re-entered (after soft landing) canada again with the PR card. If yes, how was the experience. Were there any questions on why did you left Canada without PR card and how did you receive the same. Any difficulties

I would greatly appreciate your response on this
1. Canada doesn't have exit controls, so no stamping on the way out.
2. CBSA doesn't care why you left, as long as you have a valid PR card to enter and you meet your RO>

Reactions: pratikpatel88

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Hi guys, I just landed a couple days ago and the officer told me that I will get my PR card in a few months. But my question is, is there any fees for PR card and how do I pay for it. The officer didn’t tell me nothing about the PR card fees and when I’m supposed to pay for it and I forgot to ask. Or maybe there’s no fees for it? Thanks.
Landed on August 18th. No PR card yet. On Oct 4th got notification email that they have application fo PR card. On Oct 18th they replied on my request that address on file has to be changed from US to Canadian ( despite the fact that during the landing the officer took our Canadian address for PR card) and after that they will send the card. The address on file is updated as Oct 22d, but still no card yet.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

pratikpatel88

Feb 12, 2018
Landed on August 18th. No PR card yet. On Oct 4th got notification email that they have application fo PR card. On Oct 18th they replied on my request that address on file has to be changed from US to Canadian ( despite the fact that during the landing the officer took our Canadian address for PR card) and after that they will send the card. The address on file is updated as Oct 22d, but still no card yet.
Hello Alex54321,
Did you receive your PR card? If yes when?
My case is similar to yours
I too received a notification that they have received my application for PR card.

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Hello Alex54321,
Did you receive your PR card? If yes when?
My case is similar to yours
I too received a notification that they have received my application for PR card.
Yes, we did. To be honest with you I cannot remember exact date, but I think it was November 20, 2018 ( based on my phone picture info), since I've made a picture of envelope and card itself the day we got it in the mail. Yes, it was Nov 20, 2018 when we received it. The card expiration date is Nov 7, so that's the date when they issued the card - Nov 7, 2018.

Reactions: pratikpatel88

pratikpatel88

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, we did. To be honest with you I cannot remember exact date, but I think it was November 20, 2018 ( based on my phone picture info), since I've made a picture of envelope and card itself the day we got it in the mail. Yes, it was Nov 20, 2018 when we received it. The card expiration date is Nov 7, so that's the date when they issued the card - Nov 7, 2018.

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Can anyone answer how to check online for PR card process for Inland AINP Paper based application, landed on 4-Apr-2019.

Do we have to collect PR cards showing passports or will it be delivered to our mail box, reason for asking is i need to travel for business and PRTD from Kuwait is 60 days.