+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card delays for virtual landed PR

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi all,

I got eCoPR last September 2021 but still didn't see any progress on my first PR card. Recently I received the GCMS note on the PR card case and it seems the case was not even touched since it was created. On the PR portal the photo I submitted it is still "in review with IRCC".

From the GCMS note I can see the PR card primary office is Sydney, NS. Do they have an email address? Thanks.

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
@shomaro i too got e copr in Sept 2021 and I did not receive the card yet.
My file is also also in Sydney
My card is under production since Jan 31st
Let me know if u have any updates

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
@shomaro i too got e copr in Sept 2021 and I did not receive the card yet.
My file is also also in Sydney
My card is under production since Jan 31st
Let me know if u have any updates
Thanks for the information. How do you know your card is in production? Mine has no update in my online account.

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
Thanks for the information. How do you know your card is in production? Mine has no update in my online account.
I received a ghost update on GCkey account, then I called IRCC as well as emailed IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , I got confirmation that card is in production. But it is 2 weeks now...and no progress after that...
Did you send an email to above id ? My spouse too landed on dec 1st,2021 there is no progress that side too.
Let me know if there is any progress from your end as wel. Thanks.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I received a ghost update on GCkey account, then I called IRCC as well as emailed IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , I got confirmation that card is in production. But it is 2 weeks now...and no progress after that...
Did you send an email to above id ? My spouse too landed on dec 1st,2021 there is no progress that side too.
Let me know if there is any progress from your end as wel. Thanks.
Yes I wrote 3-4 emails to that account enquiring the photo review and PR card progress, but never received any reply. You are so lucky!

Let's keep updated with each other, thanks a lot.

Reactions: candreamer2021

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
@candreamer2021 I emailed this address again today and luckily got a reply from Calgary IRCC (which is not relevant to my case). They said the card is in production and should be received in 4-6 weeks. The portal will "remain the status of photo in review unless there is some error in photo". There is a ghost update in the PR card application, which might be considered a good sign?

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
@candreamer2021 I emailed this address again today and luckily got a reply from Calgary IRCC (which is not relevant to my case). They said the card is in production and should be received in 4-6 weeks. The portal will "remain the status of photo in review unless there is some error in photo". There is a ghost update in the PR card application, which might be considered a good sign?
Yes this is a good sign, with in 2 weeks card will be delivered once it is in Production. Yesterday my address got accpeted in Portal, and today GCKey account is howing application as Approved and card disptached.
Anyway Congratulations...we are waiting for quite long time.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Yes this is a good sign, with in 2 weeks card will be delivered once it is in Production. Yesterday my address got accpeted in Portal, and today GCKey account is howing application as Approved and card disptached.
Anyway Congratulations...we are waiting for quite long time.
According to your signature, your eCoPR was received last September, right? Normally that should happen after they accept your address in the portal, not sure what you mean is the photo got approved in the portal? I also got this "remain the status of photo in review unless there is some error in photo" reply from IRCC, now confused...

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
According to your signature, your eCoPR was received last September, right? Normally that should happen after they accept your address in the portal, not sure what you mean is the photo got approved in the portal? I also got this "remain the status of photo in review unless there is some error in photo" reply from IRCC, now confused...
Yes my ecopr was received in Sept..From then onwards my address and photo are in review with IRCC. Also i linked the PR card application in my GC key account. The GC key account was now approved and one day before they approve ... Adress got accepted in PR portal.however photo is still in review.
I am seeing many cases where they received cards even photo is in review status...So that's not a problem ...

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Yes my ecopr was received in Sept..From then onwards my address and photo are in review with IRCC. Also i linked the PR card application in my GC key account. The GC key account was now approved and one day before they approve ... Adress got accepted in PR portal.however photo is still in review.
I am seeing many cases where they received cards even photo is in review status...So that's not a problem ...
Thanks, it's interesting to know that. For my case, the address in the portal was approved before they issue the eCoPR last Sept.

May I ask if you received a ghost update in your IRCC account (of the PR card application) before they issue your PR card? How long it took from that ghost update to the approval/dispatch of your PR card? Really appreciate it.

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
Thanks, it's interesting to know that. For my case, the address in the portal was approved before they issue the eCoPR last Sept.

May I ask if you received a ghost update in your IRCC account (of the PR card application) before they issue your PR card? How long it took from that ghost update to the approval/dispatch of your PR card? Really appreciate it.
The only GU I received is on Jan 31st, again it was changed to submitted. When I emailed priaries email id, they said card went to Production. After 2 weeks, i.e. on Feb 15th, GC kay account was changed to Approved with a message " we mailed the card". So it will take 2 weeks on an avg.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
The only GU I received is on Jan 31st, again it was changed to submitted. When I emailed priaries email id, they said card went to Production. After 2 weeks, i.e. on Feb 15th, GC kay account was changed to Approved with a message " we mailed the card". So it will take 2 weeks on an avg.
Great! Thanks for letting me know, and hopefully you will receive your card in several days!

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi did you receive your PR Card?