+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Delayed - VERIFICATION in process - Anyone in the same boat ?

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
carrotmuffin said:
Do anyone know how long it takes to get your pr
card in the mail after verification is done..(officer says
the request for pr card to be made was sent on August 7).

Ps.Congrats to those who have received their pr card after a long wait..
Hi carrotmuffin,

CIC call center agents say it takes about 4 weeks to get the PR card from the date it was dispatched. But as I have seen many applicants here, it takes about one week time to get it.

However, I did not understand your statement "officer says the request for pr card to be made was sent on August 7". Can you tell more about it?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

carrotmuffin

May 26, 2011
sarayu said:
Hi carrotmuffin,

CIC call center agents say it takes about 4 weeks to get the PR card from the date it was dispatched. But as I have seen many applicants here, it takes about one week time to get it.

However, I did not understand your statement "officer said the request for pr card to be made was sent on August 7". Can you tell more about it?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Hi..
I called CIC today and officer said that verification was done..and they sent a request for pr card to be made on August 7). I'm wondering when I can receive my pr card.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
carrotmuffin said:
Hi..
I called CIC today and officer said that verification was done..and they sent a request for pr card to be made on August 7). I'm wondering when I can receive my pr card.
In my case it took approximately 10 days to receive the cards from the date when CIC said " verification process is over".

Just relax and enjoy the excitement of receiving cards that will complete the circle started with the application for PR Visa.

Good luck.

SAM333

May 6, 2014
Hi,

We landed on June 8 and as per CIC our PR cards were mailed on July 31st. I got my card on August 6th but my wife hasn't got her card yet. Though it was sent to the same address on the same day, we have received only one so far. Has anyone faced similar situation? Please let me know

wucike

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
15-1-2011
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2013 DM 2-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-04-2014
any friend has any update?

ImmigrantNew

Jun 7, 2014
Got our cards yesterday. All of the 3 remaining ones. Good luck to those waiting for them. Since we are all looking for timelines while waiting, here it is:

Landed April 3, Provided address April 6, Got some cards June 24th (probably that is the date when the remaining went for verifiction), Verification completed and cards sent for scanning August 7, Received cards August 14th. Hope this helps

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
ImmigrantNew said:
Got our cards yesterday. All of the 3 remaining ones. Good luck to those waiting for them. Since we are all looking for timelines while waiting, here it is:

Landed April 3, Provided address April 6, Got some cards June 24th (probably that is the date when the remaining went for verifiction), Verification completed and cards sent for scanning August 7, Received cards August 14th. Hope this helps
Great news, Congratulations.

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
ImmigrantNew said:

Congrats dear.

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mates,

I am about to make landing in next week. Can any one let me know that what kind of verification cic do for the issuance of pr cards?

Regards,
mian noman

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
MianNoman said:
Hello Mates,

I am about to make landing in next week. Can any one let me know that what kind of verification cic do for the issuance of pr cards?

Regards,
mian noman
Not all cases are sent for varification. Their is no set criteria for cards to be sent for varification. In some cases I notice (reading various posts in this forum ) CIC has advised candidate that 10 percent of cases are picked randomly for varification.

mannmann

Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i landed August 9th and i didnt receive my card so i called CIC and they said its been sent for verification, i asked the woman what that meant and she said i dont know they'll write to you. So i said in a week, a year?? and she said i dont know. So here i am just waiting and waiting.

Drnerdy

Feb 22, 2013
Smiley88 said:
Hi,

We have landed on May 17, 2014 under NLPNP. Now we have moved to BC. We still retained our NL postal address just in case. This morning, we received a call from CIC card processing saying that our photos have been missing and we need to take our photos along with drivers licence and passports to local CIC office. They even gave an appointment. We told them that we cant make it and asked for an appointment in the closest CIC office. Now my question is did anybody else face the same situation? Its almost 63 days since we landed. Help please.. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

hi

would you mind sharing your experience with this verification process. did they finally issue your cards, i have similar situation and wanted to knwo how it goes

thansk

Sask143

Jun 10, 2014
hi Guys i am in the same position(further varification) i landed on Aug 5 2014 can anyone please give me an idea around when i can receive my pr card.

Thanks