+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Delayed - VERIFICATION in process - Anyone in the same boat ?

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
ImmigrantNew said:
Interestingly we are also a family of 5 who landed together on April 3rd and left on April 18th. Our eldest son also stayed back as he is going to University there. But we received 2/5 cards including one for my son in Canada
What is the latest feedback from CIC. How do you call CIC from outside Canada or your son is contacting them on your behalf ?.

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
Congrats Karamat Najeeb. I think you will get soon now and let us know when you receive it.

By the way I called CIC too today and they informed that cards are sent to post and hence now awaiting like you anxiously. Thank God that atleast our cards are out of CIC and into the hands of Post office.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Ali78 said:
Congrats Karamat Najeeb. I think you will get soon now and let us know when you receive it.

By the way I called CIC too today and they informed that cards are sent to post and hence now awaiting like you anxiously. Thank God that atleast our cards are out of CIC and into the hands of Post office.
I am so happy to hear this news, congratulations.

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
jiangzhou said:
I totally understand your worrisome provoked by the terrible service of cic. Our family landed on May 12,2014. I and our son received our Pr card after 8 weeks, but not my wife who is the principal applicant. We called cic calling centre in the 8th week they put a note in my wife'file. But the processing centre did not update
her file after 3weeks! yesterday I called cic again, they told me my wife's file needs additional review. My wife had an urgent and short travel to China. The delayed PR card processing have postponed her flight schedule once. Obviously she have to modify her return schedule again. For the modifications of her schedule, we have lost almost 1000$.

I do not understand the cic issue policy for the new PR card. Since the CIC approve our PR application why they need to take so long time to issue a PR card, a proof of PR status. For the loss causes by the terrible cic service , I plan to file a lawsuit to fight my right as a legal PR to get a PR card and having the right to travel and return Canada.

We are the same victims of the stupid cic policy. We need work together to against the terrible cic service!
One can understand your agony and also hope that your wife gets the card soon to come out of this situation. However, I feel CIC (going by the timeline) has recently improved on their PR card processing time line (from >90days now reduced to <30 days). Frustration happens when there is no proper explanation by CIC agents (may be due to not much information at their disposal too) regarding the status and no time line provided as to when cards might be printed by them or sent to post.

ImmigrantNew

Jun 7, 2014
Ali78 said:

Congrats Ali. So you are thru as well! Let us see what happens to my case. After living and seeing how Dubai systems work, there is enough technology available today to hand over the cards at the airports to the New Immigrants. I completely understand that on renewals CIC needs to do its research and investigations and stop fraud. But after having months/years on issuing the Landing papers, the investigations are already done up to that point. Then it is only a metter of printing the card which can be done at site through machines connected to main database (Consider the e-gate card system, the driving license system or the Car Registration systems in UAE). Renewals ofcourse are another matter.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
Ali78 said:
One can understand your agony and also hope that your wife gets the card soon to come out of this situation. However, I feel CIC (going by the timeline) has recently improved on their PR card processing time line (from >90days now reduced to <30 days). Frustration happens when there is no proper explanation by CIC agents (may be due to not much information at their disposal too) regarding the status and no time line provided as to when cards might be printed by them or sent to post.
It now shows 28 Days! which was updated July 30th.

carrotmuffin

May 26, 2011
I landed on April 3rd and haven't received my pr card yet..
Very frustrated and feel unfair...Why it takes so long!!!
My case is under 'verification' for whichever reason I
don't know..Just hope to get my PR card soon~!

Arora5983

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
18-01-2014
Nomination.....
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
21-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
In Process, Pymt Request and Paid on 05-02-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-03-2014
Finally we received our PR Cards after long wait... :)

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Arora5983 said:
Finally we received our PR Cards after long wait... :)
Long waiting time is ower, Congratulations. Now you will be applying for coerection in landing paper ?.

Arora5983

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
18-01-2014
Nomination.....
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
21-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
In Process, Pymt Request and Paid on 05-02-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-03-2014
karamatnajeeb said:
Long waiting time is ower, Congratulations. Now you will be applying for coerection in landing paper ?.
Thanks... Yes i have to apply for it.

wucike

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
15-1-2011
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2013 DM 2-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-04-2014
Arora5983 said:
Thanks... Yes i have to apply for it.
my daughter's corp also has the same problem, missed port and date of entry. hope we can get it soon.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
wucike said:
my daughter's corp also has the same problem, missed port and date of entry. hope we can get it soon.
I would very strongly recommend you to follow up with CIC on regular basis.

ImmigrantNew

Jun 7, 2014
carrotmuffin said:
I landed on April 3rd and haven't received my pr card yet..
Very frustrated and feel unfair...Why it takes so long!!!
My case is under 'verification' for whichever reason I
don't know..Just hope to get my PR card soon~!
Can I request you to please report on this forum once you learn that your verification is over. We also landed the same day as you did and are under verification

jiangzhou

Jul 14, 2014
Do you have some updated news about your PR cards. according to the information shared here, for those who need further verification the waiting time for a PR card usually almost 5 months. we landed on 12th May and my wife experienced the unfortunate verification for her PR card. yesterday I called the CIC they told me there is no updated news. it is so bad. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
jiangzhou said:
Do you have some updated news about your PR cards. according to the information shared here, for those who need further verification the waiting time for a PR card usually almost 5 months. we landed on 12th May and my wife experienced the unfortunate verification for her PR card. yesterday I called the CIC they told me there is no updated news. it is so bad. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Received PR CARDS for the whole family today.