+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Delayed - VERIFICATION in process - Anyone in the same boat ?

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
sarayu said:
Hi SSR,

I can understand your pain, but still one thing I wanted to tell you here. Applying for a travel document in India is not very difficult. I mean that's the last option you got.

I had applied for travel document in Hyderabad VFS office (don't need to go to Canadian Consulate in New Delhi). In my case it took around 20 days to get my visa stamped. Please let me know if you need more info on this.

I am in Calgary and can talk over the phone as well just in case if you need more information.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi,

Almost 122 days have passed since we did our landing at Toronto but no PR Card yet. CIC keeps saying that it's under varification . Can 'SOLEMN DECLARATION' be used in such cases ?.

Would appreciate Your opinion.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
karamatnajeeb said:
Hi,

Would you share the status of your PR cards with us, hope they have been received ?, if not, what is the feedback from CIC.
I think 'ab100' might received his PR cards by now - he mentioned earlier this week that he was told by CIC that his cards were dispatched.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
karamatnajeeb said:
Hi,

Almost 122 days have passed since we did our landing at Toronto but no PR Card yet. CIC keeps saying that it's under varification . Can 'SOLEMN DECLARATION' be used in such cases ?.

whats 'SOLEMN DECLARATION' - r u referring to something we put on our PNP application? such as i am intended to stay in the province that nominated me .... !!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
karamatnajeeb said:
Hi,

Hi karamatnajeeb,

What do you mean by 'SOLEMN DECLARATION'? Can you elaborate a little bit more?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
SaiSivaRam said:
whats 'SOLEMN DECLARATION' - r u referring to something we put on our PNP application? such as i am intended to stay in the province that nominated me .... !!
Please refer to below link for details. It says that if PR cards are not received within six weeks (provided that mailing address was given), candidate can send 'Solemn Declaration'.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/applications/prcard-lost.asp

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Hi Sai,

Have you recently followed up with CIC about your Cards, if yes what is their reply ?.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Arora5983 said:
sure i will update, once i get it.
Hi Arora ,

Have you followed up with CIC about your PR CARDS recently, what do they say ?.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Hi everyone - i spoke to CIC call center agent this morning and she said my PR card has been dispatched to my address yesterday - good luck to all those still waiting - not sure what verification they were doing but it was SUPER long - this is ridiculous - in my case, the whole PR processing (date of application received to date of landing) took 10 months, but just to receive my PR card have to wait for ~5 months :eek: :eek: :eek: !!

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
SaiSivaRam said:
Hi everyone - i spoke to CIC call center agent this morning and she said my PR card has been dispatched to my address yesterday - good luck to all those still waiting - not sure what verification they were doing but it was SUPER long - this is ridiculous - in my case, the whole PR processing (date of application received to date of landing) took 10 months, but just to receive my PR card have to wait for ~5 months :eek: :eek: :eek: !!
Congratulations dear. This give me hope that varification of our file will also come to an end and we will soon receive PR Cards.

When did you land exactly ?.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
karamatnajeeb said:
Congratulations dear. This give me hope that varification of our file will also come to an end and we will soon receive PR Cards.

When did you land exactly ?.
March 7th - Good Luck to you as well :)

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
SaiSivaRam said:
Hi SSR,

I am very Happy for you. Finally you are gonna finish your PR process. You landed 3 days before to me. Anyway, you are getting the PR cards now, that's happy.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

eva0521

Jul 26, 2014
Hi, I just had a rare problem with my PR Card. I landed on May 10 and on July 25 when I called CIC they told me that my pictures are not in the right size or other problem and I need to submit the Biodata form. Which means I need to provide supplementary documents. That is weired cuz in my PPR Email, I was not asked to sumbit this form and pictures. I think that maybe CIC changed their process to issue PR Cards. Does anyone face the same issue? I am so worried.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
eva0521 said:
Hi, I just had a rare problem with my PR Card. I landed on May 10 and on July 25 when I called CIC they told me that my pictures are not in the right size or other problem and I need to submit the Biodata form. Which means I need to provide supplementary documents. That is weired cuz in my PPR Email, I was not asked to sumbit this form and pictures. I think that maybe CIC changed their process to issue PR Cards. Does anyone face the same issue? I am so worried.
Hi eva0521,

First of all it's nothing wrong, but the only thing is you still need to wait for some more time to get your PR card.

So, I have a pdf file of bio data form and I can send you via email if you want. Please send me a personal message with your email address. And coming to the photos, it looks like you haven't sent your photos as per the specifications. Tell the photographer that you need photos for Canada PR card but NOT for the Canada Passport. Because they both have different sizes. The best way is to take a print of photo specifications sheet to the photo studio. You can get this sheet from below link.

Just for your information, Canada PR photos size is same as UK Passport photo size. So, you may consider UK Passport photo size as well when you order your photos.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Thanks,
Sarayu.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
sarayu said:
Hi SSR,

I am very Happy for you. Finally you are gonna finish your PR process. You landed 3 days before to me. Anyway, you are getting the PR cards now, that's happy.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Yes, i received my cards on last Friday - it has been a long stressful waiting period - it feels so good now !!

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Arora5983 said:
sure i will update, once i get it.
Any progress on your PR cards ?. Hope verification process is over and,you have positive feedback from CIC.

Our PR cards not received yet.