+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card courier Toronto to Dubai

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Greetings,

I apologize if this question has been asked several times, but i needed someone with recent experience to guide me through. My friend has received the PR card in his mail in Toronto. Now i am planning to get it couriered to me. I just wanted to check if anyone has recently received his PR card in Dubai through courier. Lots of website/forum discussions state that some countries might with hold the PR card as its a travel document etc Is it true? is there any risk of the card getting confiscated?

Should i get it couriered or wait for someone travelling so that he can bring me the card with himself (I personally dont know anyone travelling, might be distant person)

Thanks in advance

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Greetings,

I apologize if this question has been asked several times, but i needed someone with recent experience to guide me through. My friend has received the PR card in his mail in Toronto. Now i am planning to get it couriered to me. I just wanted to check if anyone has recently received his PR card in Dubai through courier. Lots of website/forum discussions state that some countries might with hold the PR card as its a travel document etc Is it true? is there any risk of the card getting confiscated?

Should i get it couriered or wait for someone travelling so that he can bring me the card with himself (I personally dont know anyone travelling, might be distant person)

Thanks in advance
Please check your PM.

Bilalchaabi

Mar 13, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Greetings,

Thanks in advance
Hii mate

Am in the same bout, could you please update me what happened with your case ? Did you go for courier choice ?

Thanks

osman93

Mar 4, 2021
Greetings,

Thanks in advance
Were you able to courier it successfully?