+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card arrival is too late!

Miro_Dida

Mar 28, 2016
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on May 12, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

It has been now more than two months since I got this update.. I started to got worried! ::) Did anyone go through this before? Is there any chance that the PR is lost ? please advise.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Call CIC for the status.

bubulici

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
CIC themselves say that if it is not received within 6 weeks from mailing it out is deemed as lost in mail.

Contact them and ask them of next step, probably solemn declaration of never received....

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Call CIC at +1.613.944.4000 from outside Canada.

Miro_Dida

Mar 28, 2016
ttrajan said:
Call CIC at +1.613.944.4000 from outside Canada.
Thanks.. i called them and advised to fill a forum and send it by fax and they would get back to me within 4 months :(

jalal0

Jul 5, 2016
The same happened with me now i have 4 months sience I landed and I have not received the pr card yet
I don't know what to do im outside canda but my wife is there
I filled out the solmen form and im going to send it
Please any advice
Thank you

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
I landed at 15th april. Not received PR card as yet. When called, they asked me if any email I recieved regarding my PR card, and I said NO.
They have asked me to wait. I am also worried that it is going to be 4 months now and I neither have recieved any email nor they say that they have posted it to the address I gave them. What should I do...?? I need to go back canada...and the applying travel document will lead to many many months...

zahid877

Apr 11, 2018
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on May 12, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

It has been now more than two months since I got this update.. I started to got worried! ::) Did anyone go through this before? Is there any chance that the PR is lost ? please advise.
Hello,
I have the same problem like you.I am trying to renew my PR card and like you decision has been made and they sent my PR card to local office at Saskatoon.Till then it is almost 4 month and I didn't receive any mail or call from the local office!I called several times to IRCC office at NS and they told me that your local office will do the rest to contact you and pick your PR card from them. what happened to my card I don't know? Can u or anyone tell me what can I do right now?
Thanks,
Rahman

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have the same problem like you.I am trying to renew my PR card and like you decision has been made and they sent my PR card to local office at Saskatoon.Till then it is almost 4 month and I didn't receive any mail or call from the local office!I called several times to IRCC office at NS and they told me that your local office will do the rest to contact you and pick your PR card from them. what happened to my card I don't know? Can u or anyone tell me what can I do right now?
Thanks,
Rahman
Have you tried mycic?

zahid877

Apr 11, 2018
Yes, I already checked it before and it's said Decision made and I Called them and they said they sent my approved PR card to the local office on 9th January and till then it's almost 4 months and I didn't get any mail from them? That's my concern!!!