+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card application not showing dependants

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All,

I with my dependants received COPR. After sending our COPR and photos to IRCC Montreal office I was able to link my first PR Card application with my CIC account based on my UCI number and Last name, however it doesn't show any details of my dependants (wife + child). Has anyone faced same issue ? How to add dependants to this application.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi All,

I with my dependants received COPR. After sending our COPR and photos to IRCC Montreal office I was able to link my first PR Card application with my CIC account based on my UCI number and Last name, however it doesn't show any details of my dependants (wife + child). Has anyone faced same issue ? How to add dependants to this application.
1. You probably can't as they are all separate applications.

mahesh.sqa

Mar 16, 2020
Hi All,

- Dependents would have to be linked separately - by using their UCI number and Last name. Like the initial EE application this time it not one application for all, instead it is separate for each member.