+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Harleylam, Jul 8, 2019.

  1. hi guys,
    I am a international student from Vietnam. My husband and i got married 2 months a ago. And we are preparing to apply for my work permit and pr card. But i am not sure what should i do for that. I tried to search a lots and also read in cic. But i am still worrying about that. Because I withdrawal my school 4 months ago. Then i have a little bit problem about fill up the forms. Can you guys help me ? Please let me know what do i need and what should i do for my case. We don't wanna ask a lawyer because we are living on the budget.

Share This Page