Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
I am applying for PRTD from India via email. So my doubt is can I apply both PRTD and PR card same time?
I observed some people are applying for PR card from outside of Canada.
Don’t know how many days it will take now to get a PRTD so though of applying for PR card simultaneously.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I am applying for PRTD from India via email. So my doubt is can I apply both PRTD and PR card same time?
Don’t know how many days it will take now to get a PRTD so though of applying for PR card simultaneously.
1. No, you have to be resident in Canada to apply for a PR card.

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Have you received your PRTD document and in how many days you got the approval.

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed

nehasaini0303

Jan 18, 2021
I got my COPR in June 19, 2021 while I was in Canada. I am waiting for my PR card to come. I need to travel to India so I will be applying for PRTD. I don't need to prove residency obligation as I have enough time to complete 2 years in Canada but the documents that I will still attach (bank statements/ pay stub) doesn't have the house address aligned with residency timeline at 2 apartments. I moved to new apartment on 15 August 2021 but I got sick and couldn't update in bank for my address until October. So my bank statements has old apartment address on 3 bank statements. Will that cause any problem in approval of PRTD? Please suggest

Also my salary slips has old house address too.