+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card after Ecopr

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022
Hi all, I have a question regarding PR card, I got my ECOPR 7th feb of this year and I still have not gotten it in the mail. Some resources tell me after submitting the picture and other details it'll take 1 month some tell me more than 3 months. I was speaking to a bank representative the other day for him to tell me It should not be more than 30 days so I'm hoping someone else has an answer from experience

Reactions: Sherry424

Kezia23

Jan 18, 2023
Hi all, I have a question regarding PR card, I got my ECOPR 7th feb of this year and I still have not gotten it in the mail. Some resources tell me after submitting the picture and other details it'll take 1 month some tell me more than 3 months. I was speaking to a bank representative the other day for him to tell me It should not be more than 30 days so I'm hoping someone else has an answer from experience
Not sure how long it takes to make 1st PR Card now but when my sister-in-law and nephew came to Canada, they waited at least 3 months to receive their PR Card

HazellD

Oct 24, 2022
Hi,

Also got my eCOPR on the 7th and received my card today. Very frustrating process given you have no insight into progress.
Figured I would put my timeline on here from portal activation to card receipt and hopefully yours is following a similar timeline.

PR Confirmation e-mail: December 19, 2022, replied on January 24, 2023 when I re-entered Canada.
Email with PR Portal credentials: January 26, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: January 26, 2023
eCOPR generation date: February 07, 2023
PR Card Received: 15 March 2023

Note: I was unable to link my PR Card Application to GCKey and my photograph on the portal is still listed as under review (this seems to be a recurring issue).

VO: Calgary

Sherry424

Feb 2, 2023
s
same here..no update and both photo and address is in review..

Acura9268

Jan 19, 2023
Just let you know that I got the ECopr on 2nd Feb and get the PR card on 21st Mar. It sent out from NS office. Hope this can help you estimate.