7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi guys

I am a PNP nominee (Saskatchewan) and intend to land next month. I have no address in Saskatchewan but I do have a friend who lives in Ontario. Is it possible to provide my friend's address ? or it would be considered an interest in a province other than Saskatchewan which may result in entry denial . Please help . Anyone was with a similar situation.

Thanks

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
iraq85 said:
Hi guys

I am a PNP nominee (Saskatchewan) and intend to land next month. I have no address in Saskatchewan but I do have a friend who lives in Ontario. Is it possible to provide my friend's address ? or it would be considered an interest in a province other than Saskatchewan which may result in entry denial . Please help . Anyone was with a similar situation.

Thanks
Are you planning a short landing? Even so, try to find a contact in the same province!
An out of province address would certainly raise some red flags.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Que Em said:
Are you planning a short landing? Even so, try to find a contact in the same province!
Thank you for your reply. Yes I am planning for a few days and unfortunately I have no one in SK.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can you try to arrange a virtual address or a PO Box address where the virtual / PO Box address provider collects mail on your behalf and then forwards all mail to the forwarding address you have given.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
xpressentry said:
Can you try to arrange a virtual address or a PO Box address where the virtual / PO Box address provider collects mail on your behalf and then forwards all mail to the forwarding address you have given.
Yes, try something like that.. or a mail/courier pick up service. But I am not sure it will work, as you would need to give an actual physical address.

Or, if you've legitimate reasons for the short landing, ask the immigration officer at the time of landing that you would need to go back to your country to handle some necessary tasks before you can move to Canada completely and therefore, you would need someone to send your PR card to you. Ask if your friend in Ontario can do so for you and give your friend's address. Tell the officer that you would change the address on your PR as soon as you're back to Canada.

Or, wait for opinion of other experienced members!

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Thank you so much guys and really appreciate your help. I have read somewhere here in this forum that CIC doesn't ship PR Cards to virtual addresses/ PO box ? Is that true ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
PO box addresses will have a PO box no and that is obvious. I dont expect CIC to post to a PO box address. I see no issue in a virtual address. There is no way the sender will know whether the mail is going to a real address or a virtual address. The virtual address is the real address of a business that does mail collection and forwarding on behalf of someone who is away. The address is virtual to clients but real and physical to the business, postman and senders. CIC does not say that they won't post to a business address and they will only post to a residential address.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
xpressentry said:
PO box addresses will have a PO box no and that is obvious. I dont expect CIC to post to a PO box address. I see no issue in a virtual address. There is no way the sender will know whether the mail is going to a real address or a virtual address. The virtual address is the real address of a business that does mail collection and forwarding on behalf of someone who is away. The address is virtual to clients but real and physical to the business, postman and senders. CIC does not say that they won't post to a business address and they will only post to a residential address.

Thanks xpressentry. Can you please advise me about a legitimately compnay ? Any website ?

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can provide an address later once you find a place to live in SK.

Providing an ON address casts doubt on your intentions.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
xpressentry said:
Thats interesting.However, I think he'll be taking a risk. Private couriers rents out their mailboxes and gives its address as their client's 'suite no.' however it'll be visible when the VO tries to Google the address it'll show up as a business address with the name of the company.
I read a thread about an officer who googled an address somewhere in this forum. Somewhat, I'd like to know if there are applicants who got their PR cards using private mailbox.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Que Em said:

Check hold mail option by Canada post....