+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR approved but withheld for further proof.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Agree. Visiting every 3 months isn't the same as relocating.
He should have started to do the visits and setting up his business few months before. So that he is ready to move when the application is approved.
The timeline for spouse sponsorship basically is close to 12months before the Application is approved we should be able to have a functional branch in Toronto that will serve as the main base to the other branches...keep in mind is not easy to just pick up your bag and relocate to a country you have never lived....or just close up your major source of income and relocate is a process and Is gradual.

Rosela

Sep 18, 2019
Yes they will ask for proof that your husband will be relocating to Canada especially if you run a business. Does your husband actually plan on relocating? Why would you send your children in October? August or the first week of September would be logical if they are starting school.

We are not planing on relocating in October precisely because of the childrens school. We applied 5 months ago and my application got through very quickly. We explained in our detailed plan when we made the application that we are planning to relocate next year by May in order to have time and look for children's school.
We dont run a business, we are both highly qualifies professionals with good jobs. We both plan on relocating to Canada.

Rosela

Sep 18, 2019
Well I advise you respond to there concerns and that will do.....maybe they have changed the requirement process of outland application.
Yes we are going to reply to them quickly regarding their criterias and specify what we are doing about each of them. I am just amazed that we had everything processed so quickly as the time frame mentioned in the web page is 12 months. On the other hand we still have these 4 criterias they would like us to meet. Cant have everything!!