+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR approval rate for non EU nationals from UK !!!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have a deep concern and wanted to ask some non EU national who got their PR from UK (if there are any)

because so far I have heard and read the scare stories of being refused, called for an interview, proving relationship genuine, asked for more documents and waiting for long long time(and what not)

I thought my case was pretty straight forward until they asked for more documents(apart from that nothing else) and still waiting for almost 10 months, I have noticed most of the non-EU nationals are suffering from the hand of CHC-London.

is anyone out there who got their PR from UK and what was their timeline? would you mind sharing your experience a little how you were treated?

this may give some hope to many like myself, yameen, yaasin, zaig, imran and anyone else out there!!!

this really has started testing my patience now.

thanks

SCAB

Mar 23, 2011
No worries and dont be dismayed . I got it in 8 months exactly form Jan 2011 to Aug 2011. So all you non-EU-country men, keep your hopes high. As you know that there is new exodus of Europeans to Canada due economical uncertainty, So they have to deal with that first. Your turn will come soon "I hope" and if the relationship is genuine then its all good! No chance of a refusal.

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
well yea guys i also hear some stories of refusals but we can only hope for the best because if our relationship is genuine so dont need to worries might it ll take time but they defo give you PR so hope for the best and best wishes for everyone

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SCAB said:
No worries and dont be dismayed . I got it in 8 months exactly form Jan 2011 to Aug 2011. So all you non-EU-country men, keep your hopes high. As you know that there is new exodus of Europeans to Canada due economical uncertainty, So they have to deal with that first. Your turn will come soon "I hope" and if the relationship is genuine then its all good! No chance of a refusal.
oh congrats scab, this is the light at the end of tunnel I was talking about, first thing I m gonna do now is to tell my wife to hang in there, our time will come!
funny thing is, only one person???????? how sad is that.......

I dont think they're gonna do it for me in near future, atleast until 15th of feb when my medical expires :mad:

but you have shown me a ray of life, thanks!!!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH8288 said:
well yea guys i also hear some stories of refusals but we can only hope for the best because if our relationship is genuine so dont need to worries might it ll take time but they defo give you PR so hope for the best and best wishes for everyone
I hope so too!!!

Y

yameen

Thanksss . Good to know someone has received visa.
Waitinggggggg... :-[

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
My wife did the Email to CHC london regarding our application processing time so they reply her that your application in quay for review.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omg omg I am soooo excited,,, my concern is over guys :O

just couple of days ago I was sooooo worried and my frustration was increasing :O but today I got that email I have been waiting for ages :D

YES!!! PPR baby :D Alhamdulillah

my ecas changed just yesterday to in process and I had this feeling that something is on its way :D

yayyyyyy, I am sooooooo happy,

thanks for your support guys and I sooooo hope you all get the good news soon!!!

London office isnt that bad the way we think, LOL :D :D :D

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
Many Many Many Congratulation :D hope you will join your family in Canada very soon...pray for me as well

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you, I hope all those waiting get this happy news soon too, because I know how it feels when are away from your loved ones!

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
Hey ! i can see in your profile there is a line ''Docs Requested'' could you please tell me what docs they further ask from you ???

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH8288 said:
Hey ! i can see in your profile there is a line ''Docs Requested'' could you please tell me what docs they further ask from you ???
lol yeah, they asked for UK marriage certificate (yeah thats true) I did a big mistake rather stupid one, they guy who performed our religious ceremoney(nikah) told me that I didnt need any UK marriage certificate since I was not a british national(how stupid of him). I believed him and paid the price, so CHC-London asked for the proof of legal marriage in UK, as soon as I provided them with the document they issued me the visa withing 20 days!

I believe if I had done it at first place I would have got it in august!

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Anyone here who lives in the EU, but not a EU national and applying through the London visa office?