+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Appointment - Interview Questions

me313

Sep 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Brief summary:

I'm a convention refugee and received an email from CIC on September 23-2020 stating: (Basically PR Appointment)

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application "

my question is:

(1) Is this an interview? If so what questions do they normally ask (Just to set expectations) - This refugee process has been nerve racking lol
(2) Is this a sign that my application is in good order?

Thanks in advance !

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
That is cic standard ways of writing letters . This is not an interview per say. They just ask you basic questions about your marital status and work etc.
It doesn't take much time.
They also advice you the risk involved in traveling back home because of your status.
Yes this is the final step. You go there, they make you sign some papers and they will send your prcard in the mail.
You will also apply for new sin card also.
Goodluck

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Brief summary:

I'm a convention refugee and received an email from CIC on September 23-2020 stating: (Basically PR Appointment)

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application "

my question is:

(1) Is this an interview? If so what questions do they normally ask (Just to set expectations) - This refugee process has been nerve racking lol
(2) Is this a sign that my application is in good order?

Thanks in advance !
Can you write your timeline please