+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
ppahuja said:
It should be either today or tomorrow if it is NDVO. Good Luck!!
Oh wow! Is it.. But its only 3 and half months since file submission. I have a positive LMIA.
AOR 17 June
RPRF 15 SEPT
BG Check 21 sept

Vinnie0310

Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Passport Req..
22-09-2016
PPR!!!

My BG in progress and ppr received together.

To all those who are still waiting, I'd like to add that I really a the fear that my application would be one of the extremely delayed ones since my case was slightly complicated...I had a visa rejection and my partner had to give extended medicals so it took three months for our medical to be passed. Every time I ordered GCMS notes my security and eligibility was still not started (in fact they are both in progress as per mycic). I am elated that I received PPR at the end of 7th month.. so have hope and pray for everyone.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
My guess was fair for your case, You are PNP so have better chances of getting PPR soon.
My only concern here is how to confirm the receipt of documents sent via Speed Post, have you ordered GCMS notes ? Does it confirm receipt or any email from NDVO?

Best way to send documents is raise a CSE along with it upload documents. I am not sure about speed post ....

navigogana said:
Hello VNC007,

First I applied as FSW then I got nomination form SNIP express entry program. My AOR date in 05 Jan 2016 and application is online through express entry. After that I also submitted by child and other required docs to NDVO through speed post. My background check status is "not needed this time" and also eligibility status is "in review" from end of July.

Hope your predictions are true let me know if you have any other opinion or suggestion.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Finally Received my Passport with visa stamp.

Thank you all for your support.

I wish all the best for who is still waiting for their PPR. Its bitter waiting but you will enjoy the outcome.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
ppahuja said:
It should be either today or tomorrow if it is NDVO. Good Luck!!
Hi ppahuja,
Its been 7 days since my BG in progress and have not received my PPR, all others received it same day or next day maximum. I am really worried now, what do you think , I should do now? I will order GCMS but that will take more than a month or so and will raise a CSE too. I am planning to call CIC and NDVO as well. What could be the reason for this delay? Do you have number where I can call NDVO?

Vinnie0310

Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Passport Req..
22-09-2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Finally Received my Passport with visa stamp.

Thank you all for your support.

I wish all the best for who is still waiting for their PPR. Its bitter waiting but you will enjoy the outcome.
Where did you submit your passport?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Hi ppahuja,
Its been 7 days since my BG in progress and have not received my PPR, all others received it same day or next day maximum. I am really worried now, what do you think , I should do now? I will order GCMS but that will take more than a month or so and will raise a CSE too. I am planning to call CIC and NDVO as well. What could be the reason for this delay? Do you have number where I can call NDVO?
Vaibhav - Most of the folks receive it along, however, there are always some exceptions. Don't worry - you should get it soon and hold on with your thoughts of calling or raising a CSE as none of the agent will respond if your 180 days post AOR are not yet passed.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VNC007 said:
My guess was fair for your case, You are PNP so have better chances of getting PPR soon.
My only concern here is how to confirm the receipt of documents sent via Speed Post, have you ordered GCMS notes ? Does it confirm receipt or any email from NDVO?

Best way to send documents is raise a CSE along with it upload documents. I am not sure about speed post ....
Hi VNC007,

I had uploaded medical online, send it to email address provide by NDVO and also via speed post which I tracked from there site.
Thanks for your estimates. I also want to now which category of express entry do I fall as I had started my profile as FSW then got PNP from SNIP so what will be category they will consider me?
Also I want to migrate from Saskatchewan if I don't found it suitable for my level of job so what will be the time period for staying in Saskatchewan? Let me know if anyone have gone through same experience.

Thanks

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
ppahuja said:
Vaibhav - Most of the folks receive it along, however, there are always some exceptions. Don't worry - you should get it soon and hold on with your thoughts of calling or raising a CSE as none of the agent will respond if your 180 days post AOR are not yet passed.
Hi Bro,
I have completed my 180 days.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Hi Bro,
I have completed my 180 days.
Here you go with NDVO details:

+91 11 4178 2000
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

CIC - +1 (888) 242-2100

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Anyone from Punjab immigrating to Brampton of greater Toronto area Canada ?