+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
Yes you can use a 3rd party service...

I asked my Consultant to do it for me.. he has a Canadian residency though

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
For FSW from NDVO, pm me

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any applicants from mumbai / planning to land later this year?

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Guys!

I called up CIC last night(have been trying for a very long time but finally got through to an agent yesterday).

The agent told me that my file is with NDVO(I knew this from GCMS), and he cannot provide me with any further information.

Then he followed it up with an email with contact details of the NDVO.

Now the question is if it is worthwhile to try and contact NDVO? Has anyone received a response from them apart from the standard replies?

Regards

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
How long do NDVO take to return your passport after you submit it?

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
Has anyone received a verification call from NDVO. Does it lead to delay in processing of their files...many of those who have received such calls reported that they are waiting for more than 6 months for PPR

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
RitJ said:
Any applicants from mumbai / planning to land later this year?
Hi,

MY wife & I, are planning to land this year only, some time between Oct and Nov.

When are you planning to do so and which city do you intend to land?

Regards,

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
Dear Luder,

If you have left back to Gulf after applying for PCC, you have to give this job to any of your local relative/friend to push the application through. Your relative has to chase your application through you application number in the local Passport Seva kendra (PSK) / Passport Office and subsequently to the SP office and local police station. Then after, whenever, your final PCC comes back to PSK, all the applicants who applied PCC has to go to PSK personally with your original passport. (Passport officers dont give PCC to other person/relative). There will be a paper of PCC issued from the Passport office and there will be a stamp of PCC issuance in your passport finally which is the proof that PCC was issued to you for Canada.

So, give your PCC application details to any of your trusted relative/friend to follow the above procedure ASAP.

If done perfectly (and being practical at each office) you may get your PCC in 7-10 working days.

Luder said:
Hi friends

Please share information about this

The Indian police clearance! No one here had shared anything black and white about it here! How many days it took for you guys to get it if you are Indians living in middle-east?

I went and applied on the same day I received ITA. I thought I am on time. It was only after going there I was taken aback, for they told me they have absolutely no idea when I will be able to get it!! And the slip given to track reads in bold letters "Delivery Date: MINIMUM FORTY WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION"

Minimum 40 working days is 60 calendar days!

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days what can I do? I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider an extension or something.

Friends who know more about this or been here yourself kindly shed some light please.,

Well., I can't thank all of you here enough, I really feel like a brotherly community!

Please do say a word or two about the things I mentioned, I feel a bit desperate.,

Bye

Luder

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
Luder said:
Hi friends

Please share information about this

The Indian police clearance! No one here had shared anything black and white about it here! How many days it took for you guys to get it if you are Indians living in middle-east?

I went and applied on the same day I received ITA. I thought I am on time. It was only after going there I was taken aback, for they told me they have absolutely no idea when I will be able to get it!! And the slip given to track reads in bold letters "Delivery Date: MINIMUM FORTY WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION"

Minimum 40 working days is 60 calendar days!

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days what can I do? I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider an extension or something.

Friends who know more about this or been here yourself kindly shed some light please.,

Well., I can't thank all of you here enough, I really feel like a brotherly community!

Please do say a word or two about the things I mentioned, I feel a bit desperate.,

Bye

Luder
Here is my personal experience(not in the middle east but overseas neverthelesss):

I applied through BLS for PCC for myself and my wife. I received my PCC within 4-5 working days but there was no update for PCC for my wife. After chasing the High Commission for few days, they informed that since they have not received any reply from the RPO in India, they cannot issue the PCC.

We tried calling and emailing the RPO but nothing worked.

My wife had to personally go to the RPO and talk to the concerned officer. Now the real issue was that the RPO had already replied to the High Commission, but they were using an old email ID in their database which was no longer being used by the High commission (Yes I know, normal people reply to the email ID that the email is received from).

So she gave the correct ID to the concerned person and they replied back with the details. I immediately received a call from the HC that the information has been received and you can collect the PCC. Till the time this happened, my wife was camping in India.

I would suggest that you wait for some time, but when it seems that there is no outcome, demand to speak to the officer concerned in the HC and he /she will guide you as to what is the real issue and what can be done.

Hope this helps you.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
How long do NDVO take to return your passport after you submit it?
They say 5 when you call them, but from what ove gathered on this forum it's around 10 working days..

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
info4sourav said:
Hi,

MY wife & I, are planning to land this year only, some time between Oct and Nov.

When are you planning to do so and which city do you intend to land?

Regards,
Hi,
I'm looking at landing a bit after mid October in Toronto. What about you?