+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
Demande finale! PPR guys.
Thanks a lot for all the support and info. It has really helped.

Note- recieved a rfv email directly in my mailbox. Nothing has changed in my online profile.
Congratulations RitJ.
So happy to see that you're through. All the best!

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
RitJ said:
Demande finale! PPR guys.
Thanks a lot for all the support and info. It has really helped.
Note- recieved a rfv email directly in my mailbox. Nothing has changed in my online profile.
rashib said:
Hi everyone. Finally got the sweetest mail ever. PPR!
@9am IST.
Thanks everyone for all your support, and answers to all sorts of queries.
Congrats Ritz and Rashib...Good to see you both getting through :)

From the NDVO XL Sheet, it seems there is a 1 week gap in PNP Outland candidates from rashib, 8th Mar AOR to hbk16, 13th Mar AOR. M pretty sure there must be some more candidates during this period. Request any silent members having AORs between these dates to get registered in the xl sheet so as to have a clear picture.
Thanks!

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
https://www.change.org/p/requesting-your-attention-on-pr-applications-delayed-at-ndvo-beyond-6-months

people please lend us few of your minutes to sign and bring the catastrophe that is NDVO some sense

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
dchazer said:
Congrats Ritz and Rashib...Good to see you both getting through :)

From the NDVO XL Sheet, it seems there is a 1 week gap in PNP Outland candidates from rashib, 8th Mar AOR to hbk16, 13th Mar AOR. M pretty sure there must be some more candidates during this period. Request any silent members having AORs between these dates to get registered in the xl sheet so as to have a clear picture.
Thanks!
Thanks dchazer.

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
https://www.change.org/p/requesting-your-attention-on-pr-applications-delayed-at-ndvo-beyond-6-months

people please lend us few of your minutes to sign and bring the catastrophe that is NDVO some sense

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Rahul1990 said:

do u have a nomination, did u receive an rprf request..........what does ur gcms say.

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Dear friends,

Finally the much awaited update knocked my door (I mean, the mail inbox Smiley ) .Got the PPR mail at 11:00 PM IST (dated 7th September 2016). The mail subject reads as 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa'.

The primary office as mentioned is CPC-Ottawa,although we are advised to contact the local VFS office in our country (Mumbai, in our case).
It's a very simple and straightforward mail with details regarding how and where to submit the Passports and all..

I have checked and found that there has been no update in the CIC page and the BG is still shown in progress. I guess, that's normal, isn't it?

My wife and I ,are still dazed and yet to realize the sequence of events...it was much awaited for but whenever it happens, it takes time to realize Smiley

Well, we had done our medical check-ups in February 2016. So, I understand that we have time till next February (2017) to visit and land in Canada.

Here are my details:

FSW Outland
No PNP
AOR : 12th March 2016
BG in Progress: 8th August 2016
PPR : 7th September 2016

Wishing all of you,best of luck for the journey after this and I really wish that everyone gets PPR at the earliest!
This site has been of immense help for all decisions and I am grateful to Asivad and all for the valuable advice ,given time to time.

Regards,

Sourav

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
info4sourav said:
Dear friends,

Finally the much awaited update knocked my door (I mean, the mail inbox Smiley ) .Got the PPR mail at 11:00 PM IST (dated 7th September 2016). The mail subject reads as 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa'.

The primary office as mentioned is CPC-Ottawa,although we are advised to contact the local VFS office in our country (Mumbai, in our case).
It's a very simple and straightforward mail with details regarding how and where to submit the Passports and all..

I have checked and found that there has been no update in the CIC page and the BG is still shown in progress. I guess, that's normal, isn't it?

My wife and I ,are still dazed and yet to realize the sequence of events...it was much awaited for but whenever it happens, it takes time to realize Smiley

Well, we had done our medical check-ups in February 2016. So, I understand that we have time till next February (2017) to visit and land in Canada.

Here are my details:

FSW Outland
No PNP
AOR : 12th March 2016
BG in Progress: 8th August 2016
PPR : 7th September 2016

Wishing all of you,best of luck for the journey after this and I really wish that everyone gets PPR at the earliest!
This site has been of immense help for all decisions and I am grateful to Asivad and all for the valuable advice ,given time to time.

Regards,

Sourav
My heartiest congratulations to you, Sourav, on your progress!

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Just a minor update from my side..

My Bg check went to In progress today at 11: AM. Keeping my fingers crossed now!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
dchazer said:

My Bg check went to In progress today at 11: AM. Keeping my fingers crossed now!
congrats....in another 1 hour to 24 hours u will get PPR.

sankari

Apr 16, 2016
dchazer said:

Congragulation dchazer.
R u available in the NDVO whatsapp group.If yes may i know the name in the same.

love17

Nov 10, 2015
Hello guys,
Is there NDVO whatsapp group?
If yes, then please tell me the admin, I will PM him my cell number. Or Should I write it on this window.

Regards
Love

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
sankari said:
Congragulation dchazer.
R u available in the NDVO whatsapp group.If yes may i know the name in the same.
Hi Sankari!
As of now, I am not part of the WhatsApp group! I have restricted myself to this forum only.
Thanks

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
As my meds did not show passed, I raised a CSE. I also attached my IELTS reports along with that CSE. Within few days, meds changed to 'Passed' ;D and they also responded back saying they are in receipt of my documents. In the same note they also mentioned that my file is located at a visa office outside Canada. I think it should be in NDVO. I will be requesting for the GCMS notes soon to check. My timelines:
PEI Nomination: July 12, 2016
ITA: July 13, 2016
Medicals done: July 19, 2017
eAPR/AoR: July 27, 2016
Medicals passed: Aug 31, 2016
RPRF: Upfront
BG: Aug 31=Not started, Sep 01=Not needed