+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Three PPR for JAN AOR.... some action by NDVO :)
Looks like NDVO is committed to process apps within 6 months from spreadsheet it looks more than 90% is completed! 140days since AOR , fairly I'd give another 30 days :)

By the way +1 to you for diligently maintaining the spreadsheets ;)

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
brown.wizard said:
Officer>Analyst>Agent>Supporting-Agent

Which also explains the steps usually file goes through, from Supporting Agent review to final decision.

Also, considering my GCMS notes and other notes I have observed on forum, usually the Supporting Agent reviews all the basics
and the corresponding GCMS note will be marked with these keywords "REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent" and in the next
stage you will see another note with keywords *** AGENT REVIEW ***, both for R10 and A11.2. If you look at the dates too
more or less Agent review always follows the Supporting Agent review.

I am guessing that the status would change from "Met" to "Passed" when officer(or probably Analyst) approves that.
Yes I have observed the same pattern in some GCMS notes of last year which was received one month after PPR. The officer basically reviews the entire application before batching them up for PPRs - at this stage an application can be refused as well.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
brown.wizard said:
Officer>Analyst>Agent>Supporting-Agent

Which also explains the steps usually file goes through, from Supporting Agent review to final decision.

Also, considering my GCMS notes and other notes I have observed on forum, usually the Supporting Agent reviews all the basics
and the corresponding GCMS note will be marked with these keywords "REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent" and in the next
stage you will see another note with keywords *** AGENT REVIEW ***, both for R10 and A11.2. If you look at the dates too
more or less Agent review always follows the Supporting Agent review.

I am guessing that the status would change from "Met" to "Passed" when officer(or probably Analyst) approves that.
My r10 followed this process. It was examined by supporting agent first and thn approved by agent.

But my A11.2 was done by case analyst directly.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Eye in the sky said:
Looks like NDVO is committed to process apps within 6 months from spreadsheet it looks more than 90% is completed! 140days since AOR , fairly I'd give another 30 days :)

By the way +1 to you for diligently maintaining the spreadsheets ;)
Thanks :) 140 days in to the process... 180 days as a target isn't looking bad :) Just hope it happens with 6 months time frame.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
My r10 followed this process. It was examined by supporting agent first and thn approved by agent.

But my A11.2 was done by case analyst directly.
This will give you an insight on further review and PPR notes - mostly the officers are satisfied with agent review once BG has passed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-post-ppr-actual-processing-timeline-t403916.0.html

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Eye in the sky said:
Yes I have observed the same pattern in some GCMS notes of last year which was received one month after PPR. The officer basically reviews the entire application before batching them up for PPRs - at this stage an application can be refused as well.
but if agent in cio says met then why/what problem analyst can have.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
canadianrrk said:
but if agent in cio says met then why/what problem analyst can have.
Most cases agents' reviews are readily approved by officers however there have been cases in the past where officers have rejected apps due to inconsistent NOCs/dodgy PoF etc. every case is different and will be treated at officers discretion

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
6 months and 2 days.

Looks like NDVO woke up for some people.
My visa officer must be still on Vacation.

Any other PPRs for NDVO applicants?

brown.wizard

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
redd456 said:
6 months and 2 days.

Looks like NDVO woke up for some people.
My visa officer must be still on Vacation.

Any other PPRs for NDVO applicants?
You can order GCMS notes or even better just make a CSE. Since your application processing has
lasted longer than standard processing time they will reply you with a CSE as well. Mark it as URGENT.
Good Luck :)

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
DevGurgaon said:
I received my second GCMS notes yesterday and below is the summary -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOC- Consistent and Met
Educations - Met
Language - Met
R10 - OK
Minimum Funds - Met
11.2 - Met (2nd June)
Primary Office: New Delhi (Page 1 of Notes)
Due Date: 2016/06/05 (page 2 of Notes)
File Transfered to New Delhi on 2nd June

GCMS Notes created on 2016/06/28

Only change since last GCMS - 11.2 is met and file transferred to NDVO.
Hi. I have a question for you.. My GCMS notes show the primary visa office to be Ottawa and Secondary was CIO. Although, I am an Indian how can the file be there in Canada office?? and will they send it to NDVO at all. In my case eligibility etc showed to be met. I had ordered notes after completion of 2 months of application and now I have completed 4 months (21 march AOR). When can I expect to hear anything from CIC!! I mean realistically!

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
canvisaforhim said:
Hi. I have a question for you.. My GCMS notes show the primary visa office to be Ottawa and Secondary was CIO. Although, I am an Indian how can the file be there in Canada office?? and will they send it to NDVO at all. In my case eligibility etc showed to be met. I had ordered notes after completion of 2 months of application and now I have completed 4 months (21 march AOR). When can I expect to hear anything from CIC!! I mean realistically!
Your file will be sent to NDVO once a11.2 is complete. My AoR is 16th Feb and my application was transferred to NDVO on 5th May (approx 3 months post AoR)
As per the current scenario, it looks like applications are taking 6 months... most of the Feb NDVO applicants are waiting for RPRF/PPR. You may hear something in Sep.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
subic85 said:
Your file will be sent to NDVO once a11.2 is complete. My AoR is 16th Feb and my application was transferred to NDVO on 5th May (approx 3 months post AoR)
As per the current scenario, it looks like applications are taking 6 months... most of the Feb NDVO applicants are waiting for RPRF/PPR. You may hear something in Sep.
My GCMS is very similar to his.
In my case however, A 11.2 seems passed and the Eligibility is set to MET.
My primary VO is also Ottawa and secondary is CIO.

However, all these changes including 11.2, R10 and VO updates took place within 1 week of AoR and then nothing since then for over 4 months now.

Makes me think that it's probably Ottawa where my PR application will be processed and they may ask me to submit passports to NDVO for stamping.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
brown.wizard said:
You can order GCMS notes or even better just make a CSE. Since your application processing has
lasted longer than standard processing time they will reply you with a CSE as well. Mark it as URGENT.
Good Luck :)
Better yet i emailed delhi office directly, with URGENT as subject. waiting for an answer now. As for GCMS, i ordered them on 23rd June. Nothing yet

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
GokulGuruprasad said:
My GCMS is very similar to his.
In my case however, A 11.2 seems passed and the Eligibility is set to MET.
My primary VO is also Ottawa and secondary is CIO.

However, all these changes including 11.2, R10 and VO updates took place within 1 week of AoR and then nothing since then for over 4 months now.

Makes me think that it's probably Ottawa where my PR application will be processed and they may ask me to submit passports to NDVO for stamping.
Its the same case with me.. 11.2 and r10 were okayed in the first week of application! And no updates at all since 4 months.