+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
PM me for getting added to FSW- NDVO whatsapp group

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Who is maintaining the spreadsheet? Whosoever it is , he /she is doing a commendable job

+1

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
Anyone applied GCMS from APRIL AOR...

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
redd456 said:
Just got a reply from NDVO saying that
" We have received the requested information & documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. And at this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is completed, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you are to be advised accordingly. Processing times towards finalization may vary depending on the number of newer applications received and also the individual complexity of each application. "

Now one would assume that i got a reply to a case specific enquiry or for the email i sent to New delhi immigration email ids. But to my surprise, i got reply because i sent an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with URGENT in subject line.

This is so disappointing
In how many did you get this response?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Madhuri Mah said:
This is so disappointing
In how many did you get this response?
They replied in 10 days though. i think that is fast

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
friendof2005 said:
Anyone applied GCMS from APRIL AOR...
yes i did, twice.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redd456 said:
Do you know if those FEB 3rd & 4th week people are from NDVO?? Because i have not seen any movement for NDVO
Hi Red,
Below is what I posted in the February group
"Apparently when you take a look at the tracker..it seems like more people from March have their bg in progress. Or well we can say that those who got their aor in feb end / March beginning have their bg in progress compared to the early feb ones!!"
And this is the link which seems to indicate what I quoted.
http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR
You can look up the sheet links in Devgurgaons signature. He'doing an amazing job of maintaining it. You might find more updates.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redd456 said:
I am always looking for this thread to be updated with new posts, so that i get a sense that NDVO is moving. But unfortunately it is not happening.

I am assuming that NDVO is busy with student visas for AUG/SEP intake. Anyone else have any idea about why there is this delay?
Well, partially I do think that NDVO is busy with the student visas. However, my theory is : since max number of ita were issued in December and January, a lot of applicants submitted theirs in Jan and Feb. So, considering the extensive numbers, may be some apps were sent to Ottawa to be processed, for work load distribution. And may be cic just chose a date - say applications submitted mid February onwards would be processed in Ottawa. May be that's why people from February end and March beginning are seeing movement in their apps earlier.
Ofcourse , this is just a thought.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
RitJ said:
Well, partially I do think that NDVO is busy with the student visas. However, my theory is : since max number of ita were issued in December and January, a lot of applicants submitted theirs in Jan and Feb. So, considering the extensive numbers, may be some apps were sent to Ottawa to be processed, for work load distribution. And may be cic just chose a date - say applications submitted mid February onwards would be processed in Ottawa. May be that's why people from February end and March beginning are seeing movement in their apps earlier.
+1
Thanks. An interesting theory.
Hope NDVO starts working in rocket speed soon.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
It has been 168 days since aor, no ppr yet.. it has been the situation for most feb.. in fact some have crossed 180 days.. Is there a possibility that a whole month can be left to cross 180? has it happened before? All febians from NDVO especially are worried..If an expert looks at this please help us to understand the cause of this delay.. Is there any hope for us atleast before 8 months?

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
canadianrrk said:
yes i did, twice.
when was ur file transferred to NDVO?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
RitJ said:
your theory makes sense. hope to get PPR soon. Its been 200 days for me

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
ShiaSaran said:
Who is maintaining the spreadsheet? Whosoever it is , he /she is doing a commendable job
+1
That would be me and thanks :) Since you have a NDVO FSW group.. if you hear of any PPR plz do share here to cheer us up :)

ShiaSaran said:
It has been 168 days since aor, no ppr yet.. it has been the situation for most feb.. in fact some have crossed 180 days.. Is there a possibility that a whole month can be left to cross 180? has it happened before? All febians from NDVO especially are worried..If an expert looks at this please help us to understand the cause of this delay.. Is there any hope for us atleast before 8 months?
No expert but there have been different take on what is causing delay... most common thinking is that delay is coz of student rush and high number of ITAs in Dec-Jan. Things should improve now with less ITAs and student rush ending. All we can do right now is wait patiently and encourage each other :)

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
DevGurgaon said:
That would be me and thanks :) Since you have a NDVO FSW group.. if you hear of any PPR plz do share here to cheer us up :)

No expert but there have been different take on what is causing delay... most common thinking is that delay is coz of student rush and high number of ITAs in Dec-Jan. Things should improve now with less ITAs and student rush ending. All we can do right now is wait patiently and encourage each other :)

Sure.. VDP feb 6 fsw O got PPR.. Please update the sheet, (Last wednesday i think)