+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application

Bannu99

Mar 13, 2024
Hello People,

For my student visa I haven't shown my MBA while applying for it, however I have received my study visa and I'm in Canada now. So after my studies I would like apply for my PR, where WES has evaluated both of my bachelor's and master's degree in it.
So my question is can I use WES evaluated document to file my PR or shall I evaluate only my bachelor's degree documents again to hide myself from the mistake that I did??(Hided my MBA in study visa application)
Please suggest or give Your views on it.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello People,

For my student visa I haven't shown my MBA while applying for it, however I have received my study visa and I'm in Canada now. So after my studies I would like apply for my PR, where WES has evaluated both of my bachelor's and master's degree in it.
So my question is can I use WES evaluated document to file my PR or shall I evaluate only my bachelor's degree documents again to hide myself from the mistake that I did??(Hided my MBA in study visa application)
Please suggest or give Your views on it.
Hiding information is misrepresentation. You should do the right thing and show everything.

Bannu99

Mar 13, 2024
Hiding information is misrepresentation. You should do the right thing and show everything.
Yeah, I made a mistake for my study permit, so for the pr application shall I show the masters evaluated Wes document or shall I make a new evaluation with bachelor's degree only??

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah, I made a mistake for my study permit, so for the pr application shall I show the masters evaluated Wes document or shall I make a new evaluation with bachelor's degree only??
What will a new evaluation with Bachelor's only do? It is misrepresentation to not show a degree.

Bannu99

Mar 13, 2024
I think you are not getting the point I am asking for. Let's see, who else can answer my query.