+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application !

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked to resubmit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and all we have done and submitted on 23rd May 2023.
Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing recently I have observed in my IRCC account that the additional documents which I submitted on 3rd June 2023 is mentioned as that on 31st August 2023 they have received the uploaded documents and now they are reviewing them .

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked to resubmit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and all we have done and submitted on 23rd May 2023.
Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing recently I have observed in my IRCC account that the additional documents which I submitted on 3rd June 2023 is mentioned as that on 31st August 2023 they have received the uploaded documents and now they are reviewing them .

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.

It appears that you have a complicated application. Sorry to say but nobody here can give you an answer to your question.