+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application with AIP endorsement

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask whether it is still possible getting a refusal for a PR application even if there is an AIP endorsement from the province already? If so, what could be example of grounds in refusal? If anyone experienced this or have heard of a situation like this, please share your insights. Thank you!

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask whether it is still possible getting a refusal for a PR application even if there is an AIP endorsement from the province already? If so, what could be example of grounds in refusal? If anyone experienced this or have heard of a situation like this, please share your insights. Thank you!
Grounds for refusal could be medical, criminal or security related.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Incomplete, fraudulent documents, expired scores, education and employment letters don’t match the NOC….there are many reasons.

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Incomplete, fraudulent documents, expired scores, education and employment letters don’t match the NOC….there are many reasons.
re: employment letters dont match NOC — since the province has already given the endorsement, so it means that they also checked the previous work experience matching the NOC— does IRCC still review this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
re: employment letters dont match NOC — since the province has already given the endorsement, so it means that they also checked the previous work experience matching the NOC— does IRCC still review this?
Yes, IRCC reviews all of this again. It's possible for the province to approve but for IRCC to raise objections.

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Yes, IRCC reviews all of this again. It's possible for the province to approve but for IRCC to raise objections.
thanks! another concern: my job is NOC B, so job offer required is 1 year from the time of becoming PR. My current contract/offer is until Dec 31,2024. I will lodge my PR application this week, however IRCC has just updated their official processing time for AIP to 15 months - if based on this new timeline I will get my PR latest March 2024 - so my job offer will be deemed ineligible??? Am I right? Or do I still have a chance to get the PR earlier than 15 months?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks! another concern: my job is NOC B, so job offer required is 1 year from the time of becoming PR. My current contract/offer is until Dec 31,2024. I will lodge my PR application this week, however IRCC has just updated their official processing time for AIP to 15 months - if based on this new timeline I will get my PR latest March 2024 - so my job offer will be deemed ineligible??? Am I right? Or do I still have a chance to get the PR earlier than 15 months?
Your letter must state that you will have your job at least one year past PR. So your employer should add this line in the offer letter.

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
I applied for pr - aip on january, received passport request sep 06, I am inland. The job that sponsored me is terrible, when is safe to quit and not affect my pr? I aplied in PrinceEdward Island, when is safe to move to other province?

Mary17$

Dec 2, 2023
I applied for pr - aip on january, received passport request sep 06, I am inland. The job that sponsored me is terrible, when is safe to quit and not affect my pr? I aplied in PrinceEdward Island, when is safe to move to other province?
Please what’s your timeline I applied in april5 additional document in September 15 and no update till now

AlyOfficial13

Aug 22, 2023
Hello, I would like to know if I can still apply for PR again. I got someone to sponsor me for PR but I only have 90 days to submit it and I did not submit it because my funds are not enough. Do I have to wait again to apply how long do I have to wait and repeat the same steps? for applying for my PR.