+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application was approved but no message found.

apz

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all
Fortunately I got my PR application approved, our passports are still with them. My CIC account says:

Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

But I can't find any messages anywhere, I found another thread in this forum saying that its normal but then how do I get the instructions about how to proceed?

I would appreciate if some one can please guide us about what to expect and how to proceed from this point onwards.

Reactions: mayrapulido

Rajpal

Nov 23, 2017
Hey, Even I am facing the same situation. Our status says that the application has been approved but there is no message in the account. (I did not receive the email also that there is a new message in your account). I believe uptill now, you must have got your answer as to how to get the details. Can you please share the information?

Also, can you also please share the timeline of receiving back the passports from the date when your application was approved?

Thanks a lot.

mayrapulido

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, Even I am facing the same situation. Our status says that the application has been approved but there is no message in the account. (I did not receive the email also that there is a new message in your account). I believe uptill now, you must have got your answer as to how to get the details. Can you please share the information?

Also, can you also please share the timeline of receiving back the passports from the date when your application was approved?

Thanks a lot.
Hi @Rajpal, I'm in the same situation right now.
I wonder if anyone could share the timeline when the passport came back for you? I did the prepaid canada post shipment and I try to check the tracking but it says that it doesnt exist or the sender hasn't brought it to the canada post office... I wonder for how much longer I have to wait to either get my passport or see the message with instructions on the portal.

Thank you!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi @Rajpal, I'm in the same situation right now.
I wonder if anyone could share the timeline when the passport came back for you? I did the prepaid canada post shipment and I try to check the tracking but it says that it doesnt exist or the sender hasn't brought it to the canada post office... I wonder for how much longer I have to wait to either get my passport or see the message with instructions on the portal.

Thank you!
Currently it takes around 1 month to get the passport with COPR. After your CIC EE application updated to approved the return tracker normally activates within 2-3 days.

Reactions: mayrapulido