+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
I think when our heads are filled with grey hair and we need a walking stick just to get around, finally the PPR rain will happen for us.
ROFL! :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Relax, I know the pain of waiting - I'm waiting myself but its for the greater good! :) Everyone will get there - Just a matter of when.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Guys, there are a few new PPRs in the PNP spreadsheet and all of them are from January AORs.
Please confirm the validity of the entries.
Thanks.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Que Em said:
Guys, there are a few new PPRs in the PNP spreadsheet and all of them are from January AORs.
Please confirm the validity of the entries.
Thanks.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
They all are from JAN AOR thread, and valid...

hpatel4

Aug 8, 2015
Hi,

I am PNP-CEC Inland applicant (AOR date : Nov 14, 2015). I had post-graduate work permit from Aug 2,2013 till Aug 2, 2014. I started working on Sept 5,2013 till Oct 3,2013 for one employer (1 Month) and from Oct 7, 2013 till Oct 13,2014 for another employer (12 Months). I worked on Implied status from Aug 2, 2014 till Oct 6, 2014. I have confirmed it with CIC and it's also on the CIC website that, work experience during on Implied status is counted for 12 months experience required for CEC.

I received invitation from Ontario under the same category and applied for it & got issued Ontario PNP - Human capital Priorities stream for CEC only. Now, my PR application is under process, just ordered GCMS notes and found out that two different agents has totally opposite views about my CEC eligibility.

Agent 1 : Satisfied with my reference letter and consider i have enough 12 months of experience.
Agent 2 : Not satisfied with my 12 months of experience, as he noted that my post-graduate work permit was expired on Aug 2, 2014 and consider eligible experience of 11 months. So according to him, CEC criteria not met and A11.2 is also not met.

I have talked about this to my immigration lawyer & he raised concerned issue with the proof of Work permit rejection letter that, i was on Implied status. And actually, my total legal work experience is from Sept 5,2013 till Oct 6,2014 (13 Months) (Including post-graduate work permit & Implied status combined).

Can somebody help and let me know what should i be worried about and is there anything i need to do urgently?

Thanks.

as_1987

Feb 20, 2015
Guys I got mail that my file has been updated last night at 9.35 pm, but so far no new mail. Hoping for the best. My Aor is on October 21, 2015 BCPNP

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Update:
As per PNP spreadsheet;
61% PNP applications: PPR Received
39% PNP applications: PPR Awaited
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Update:
As per PNP spreadsheet;
61% PNP applications: PPR Received
39% PNP applications: PPR Awaited
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw
Great sheet, really clear information thank you!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ozlis said:
Great sheet, really clear information thank you!
It's an open sheet, maintained by a few members. Anyone can edit.
I don't think I deserve much credit, thanks anyways. :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Just received my passport back with CoPR..
My signature is my time line
Thank you all for sharing so much of info which kept me goin in this long journey towards pr

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Que Em said:
It's an open sheet, maintained by a few members. Anyone can edit.
I don't think I deserve much credit, thanks anyways. :)
Hi Guys,

I have tried to maintain this sheet for last 1 month or so. Not many entries have been added in the under progress section but it gives a fair idea of the timelines.

I request all members to not change anything in the sheet apart from adding entries. Yesterday I corrected all the formulas given at the bottom of the sheet but today few formulas have been changed again.

If required, please copy paste in an excel sheet for further interpretation.

Thanks

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I have tried to maintain this sheet for last 1 month or so. Not many entries have been added in the under progress section but it gives a fair idea of the timelines.

I request all members to not change anything in the sheet apart from adding entries. Yesterday I corrected all the formulas given at the bottom of the sheet but today few formulas have been changed again.

If required, please copy paste in an excel sheet for further interpretation.

Thanks
It was just a plain list of candidate names with AOR dates against each month, to begin with. The current form is a result of some time spent on the sheet. ;)

Good to know you've been registering some entries since last month or so. We definitely need younger/newer candidates to take over and carry on the good work. Due to the open access, some people have (always) tried to mess with the sheet but appropriate measures have always helped in its restoration and maintenance.

Anyways, the idea is right; if anyone needs to interpret or make further inferences, use another sheet. :)

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!
Just received GOLDEN MAIL from CIC!
Its PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRR.
Thanks to all for helping with your suggestions, sharing experience and guidance.
Hope all of you also get soon! Have patience...... it helps and trust GOD!

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
hii every one

just received a request for passport submission.

Does that means my file is approved?

and it states notification of chances. I got married during processing so will it be fine if I notify them regarding my spouse. Hope it don't dely application processing.

Please advice urgentlyyyyyyyy