Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
prav082 said:
Thanks Achievement !! :)

I received passports today along with CoPR letter both for me and my wife.. Now, just landing is left :) :)
congrats...... :D

Did u add your wife from the begin of the application or u added her later?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Can anyone explain the process after ITA is received? Thank you very much in advance.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Fly2Can said:
Dear friends,

Can anyone explain the process after ITA is received? Thank you very much in advance.
Once you get your ITA, you will have to first accept it. Once you do tha, you will have a space in myCIC to enter all the details. This will be similar to your EE application. Once you submit your application, you will get a personalised document checklist to upload all your documents. Upload all the documents and you will be able to submit your application, and pay the fees. Thats it. You are done. Then the wait for AOR begins.

Start reading this thread (and other similar) from the beginning: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-jan-2016-lets-get-together-t389889.0.html

Best of luck in your journey.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Fly2Can said:
Dear friends,

Check these links to know more

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hello guys, yesterday i received my PPR!!!

My timeline is in my signature... Cheers!!!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
henryahmed said:

Congratulations! All the best for the big move!

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Hello,

On April 6th, 2016 I have received a request to upload :
"We begun processing your application and for make a decision we need you
To provide proof of intention to reside at province of nomination.
I'm inland pnp applicant, aor 18/1/2016
Currently live in other province than nominated.
I uploaded my settlement plan, how long does it take from that request to ppr ?
Thanks

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Hi

For the proof of intention to the reside in a particular province, Have you just given a letter stating your intention to reside in the province?

Have you submitted any proof of attachment or links in that province ?

I understand that the proof of intention varies from person to person.. It would be great if you could help me provide some idea on how you detailed the informaion

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
ajayajay said:
Hi

For the proof of intention to the reside in a particular province, Have you just given a letter stating your intention to reside in the province?

Have you submitted any proof of attachment or links in that province ?

I understand that the proof of intention varies from person to person.. It would be great if you could help me provide some idea on how you detailed the informaion
You can show following to prove your intention to reside in a particular province:
- A letter showing your interest. Give sm facts abt the provice which shows that u have actually studied the province demographics, economy etc in detail
- register yourself with some online job portals and attach proof of job applications submitted.
- visit websites of sm companies based out of your province and send a mail to thr HR department with your resume. Attach a copy of this mail with your intention letter.
- show any social connections u have with the province. If your friends stay thr just ask them to write a letter in support of your application.
- share a screenshot of your Facebook profile showing that u r friend with someone staying in province.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
You can show following to proove your intention to reside in a particular province:
- A letter showing your interest. Give sm facts abt the provice which shows that u have actually studied the province demographics, economy etc in detail
- register yourself with some online job portals and attach proof of job applications submitted.
- visit websites of sm companies based out of your province and send a mail to thr HR department with your resume. Attach a copy of this mail with your intention letter.
- show any social connections u have with the province. If your friends stay thr just ask them to write a letter in support of your application.
- share a screenshot of your Facebook profile showing that u r friend with someone staying in province.
WONDERFUL ANSWER

diran_ayo

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
henryahmed said:

Hi Henry,

When you submitted a CSE for your new baby, did you submitted another POF or was your initial POF enough to accommodate the new count of the family ?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
diran_ayo said:
Hi Henry,

When you submitted a CSE for your new baby, did you submitted another POF or was your initial POF enough to accommodate the new count of the family ?
Hello,

My POF was enough for the new baby also.

Good luck.

soloanother

Jul 30, 2015
Hi there my background just changed from not needed to in progress today! Hopefully PPR is on the way!

I have a quick question here, how long does it usually take for me to get PPR at this stage? I see that some people get it within days, and others have been waiting for over a month. I am PNP inland btw.

Since I am backed up by my employer, when is the safest time for me to quit my job?

Thanks everyone for reading this and helping me! ;)

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hello fellow PNP applicants,

I guess PNP applications have been kept aside for a while, as the reported PPRs from last few weeks are exclusively for FSWs.. more Inlanders I guess.

Maybe, next week or the one after that will start showering PPRs on PNPs, lol. :p

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
I think when our heads are filled with grey hair and we need a walking stick just to get around, finally the PPR rain will happen for us.