+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KAKA0045 said:
Hi, every one
Received bad news today. CIC cancelled my application . :eek: :eek: :eek: Score --935
AOR-20th feb 2016
Medical Passed -24th MARCH2016
BG in Progress-24th MARCH 2016
APPLICATION REJECTED -29TH MARCH 2016

The reason was absolutely new i haven't seen it discussed anywhere in this forum. Wanted to share so it could be help to others ....

"The Police certificates from India that you provided with your application are not acceptable as they do not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from February 2005 to September 2015 and the Police Certificates that you have provided only cover the dates from January 2014 to September 2015"

CIC had asked to provide history of residence for last 10 years in the application , so i provided them with the 3 addresses , where i lived in india .
and i provided the PCC for the place i have been CURRENTLY residing for last 1.5 years . and the same address is on the passport also .
They did not even mention which docs they require nor gave me an opportunity by asking for additional docs also ..

Pl suggest if any one has clue about this ...........
Very sorry about your refusal. This has been discussed and re-discussed like a hundred times on the forum - in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread. Had you taken a look at that thread, you could have easily avoided this. For Indian applicants, getting a PCC from PSK is the way to go (and not from the local police officials). Local police issued PCCs mention specific addresses and time periods and that, to CIC, is a problem.

PSK issued PCC mentions no address or time periods - it is valid for the whole of India and for all time periods you have stayed in the country.

Suggest you to get a PCC from PSK and submit your application again.

Good luck and all the very best!

KAKA0045

Mar 29, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Very sorry about your refusal. This has been discussed and re-discussed like a hundred times on the forum - in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread. Had you taken a look at that thread, you could have easily avoided this. For Indian applicants, getting a PCC from PSK is the way to go (and not from the local police officials). Local police issued PCCs mention specific addresses and time periods and that, to CIC, is a problem.

PSK issued PCC mentions no address or time periods - it is valid for the whole of India and for all time periods you have stayed in the country.

Suggest you to get a PCC from PSK and submit your application again.

Good luck and all the very best!
You are right I dint see the rejection thread. Thanks

KAKA0045

Mar 29, 2016
KAKA0045 said:
Now my application is cancelled. I also have nomination from BCPNP( EEBC )
Do I need to creat a new profile ??
What happens to Nomination which was specific to The EE profile no.
How will 600 points be added in my new profile if I have to creat one ??
Will I get ITA automatically ??
Can some one guide me
Thanks

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Guys,

My Application got approved and closed today.. I am so happy... :) :)
Now, waiting for my passport and COPR. Hopefully, it will arrive by Monday. :D

Good luck everyone, and thanks a lot for your support !!

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prav082 said:
Guys,

My Application got approved and closed today.. I am so happy... :) :)
Now, waiting for my passport and COPR. Hopefully, it will arrive by Monday. :D

Good luck everyone, and thanks a lot for your support !!
Congrats prav. all the best

yellowknifer

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Hello Folks,

I am trying to call CIC's call center number @ 1-888-242-2100 to book appointment for inland landing but I don't know what is the pattern to go through the option to speak to an agent. I have tried almost all the options but no where does it say to press 0 to speak to an agent/representative. Any one knows the number pattern or is there any other number to speak to an agent.
Any thoughts/inputs appreciated in advance.

Regards

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016
yellowknifer said:
Hello Folks,

I am trying to call CIC's call center number @ 1-888-242-2100 to book appointment for inland landing but I don't know what is the pattern to go through the option to speak to an agent. I have tried almost all the options but no where does it say to press 0 to speak to an agent/representative. Any one knows the number pattern or is there any other number to speak to an agent.

Regards
Dial the number of wait for 60-90 seconds.

When the record start giving you options, e.g. press 1 to check the status of your application.

At that time hit 1 1 3 1. Either way will tell you hold and agent will be with you or we are receiving high volume of calls

Keep trying...

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
yellowknifer said:
Hello Folks,

Regards

If you are calling from outside Canada use +1 6139444000 and follow the instructions

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I have received my second extension for FBI PCC.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prav082 said:
Thanks Achievement !! :)

I received passports today along with CoPR letter both for me and my wife.. Now, just landing is left :) :)
Good News... :) :) All the best for future life in Canada.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys one question:

If our nomination expires while we have the PR application in progress, do we need to do anything?

Or the expiry date is just for submitting the application?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
jickson said:
Guys one question:

If our nomination expires while we have the PR application in progress, do we need to do anything?

Or the expiry date is just for submitting the application?
1. No.
2. Yes you're right.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for you guys who help a lot.

I got my COPR today. I need some of your time about few things about Landing. I am temporary resident with Open work permit currently.

I got PNP-CEC candidate form Ontario. I am currently residing in Montreal-Quebec and all the correspondence done with my Montreal address. I am doing job here too.

As I am PNP for Ontario and on my COPR the Province of Dest: is Ontario and City of Dest: is Ottawa.

What will happen at the time of Landing and what questions CBSA officer will ask us. Which address I give him for PR cards.

Will I move to Ontario (Ottawa) right now and sign the lease.

Can I move to Cornwall and do landing from there.

Me and my family already have Quebec Medicare card and my kid is in school too in Montreal.

Kindly suggest best action for me as I can move now or can use some of my friend address for landing and move in few months after finishing things here in Montreal.

Thanks