Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
By God's grace first and foremost, and with this Forum help I received my PPR today.

It's been a long 6 years and finally I started seeing light in the end of the tunnel.

Best Wishes to all of you that are waiting for your PPR, It'll come soon Godwilling.

Hope to see you all on the other side of PR Card Forum. Good luck!!!

Plz see my signature for timeline.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi,

Today after seeing these many people getting PPRs , I holded my heart beast and login into MYCIC and checked my profile. In the submitted application grid it showed status as Updated, once after going to actual application page and come back to the dash board status went to submitted status. Is this what everybody talked about the updated status. So far i did not receive any email stating Application is updated. Btw my details are .

OINP-CEC (Inland) submitted on Oct 16th
Sechedule A request Nov 6th
RPRF request Nov 18th
After the no updates till yesterday.And today I saw my status as updated.
PPR is on the way ...good luck !!!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi,

Today after seeing these many people getting PPRs , I holded my heart beast and login into MYCIC and checked my profile. In the submitted application grid it showed status as Updated, once after going to actual application page and come back to the dash board status went to submitted status. Is this what everybody talked about the updated status. So far i did not receive any email stating Application is updated. Btw my details are .

OINP-CEC (Inland) submitted on Oct 16th
Sechedule A request Nov 6th
RPRF request Nov 18th
After the no updates till yesterday.And today I saw my status as updated.
Hey,
I remember you. You are the inland guy who told me that you'll follow me but now ahead of me! Anyways buddy, happy for you and good luck . Hopefully, you should have good news next week.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Hey,
I remember you. You are the inland guy who told me that you'll follow me but now ahead of me! Anyways buddy, happy for you and good luck . Hopefully, you should have good news next week.
Hey Raj,

I Hope I receive good news next week, an your also will follow next to me

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Congrats Luther. Good Luck !
Thanks Bro. i can express how happy i am. I have been in this country for 6 years. Its a great delight to finally have plans for the future.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Guys, just checked my CIC and BG has turned into In Progress from Not Needed at this time.
I am freaking. Is PPR on my way?
AOR Nov 23, PNP Outland.
No email anything. just update in myCIC.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hey Raj,

I Hope I receive good news next week, an your also will follow next to me
Canada_CEC2410,

Looks like you have magic in your words. You just mentioned that I'll follow you and I just logged in and checked and I see 'UPDATED' status. Good Luck Canada_CEC2410. Hope all of the forumites get their PPR on time. !!!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prav082 said:
Hi Raj,
Can you please add me to the list. I am OINP and submitted my application in Nov.

My timelines:

ITA - Oct 23
Documents Submitted - Nov 15
AOR - Nov 15
Medical Passed - Nov 26
Schedule 4/4A Requested and submitted - Nov 27
BG Status : Not needed at this time - Nov 15
Added you buddy !

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r1987 said:
By God's grace first and foremost, and with this Forum help I received my PPR today.

It's been a long 6 years and finally I started seeing light in the end of the tunnel.

Best Wishes to all of you that are waiting for your PPR, It'll come soon Godwilling.

Hope to see you all on the other side of PR Card Forum. Good luck!!!

Plz see my signature for timeline.
Thanks Buddy. Wish you too good Luck !

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey friends
I am just curious that how people get PNP outside the Canada?
I hope your question is how outlanders are getting PNP nomination. PNP programs does not necessarily limit taking candidates from inside Canada, it also has some quota for the outlanders. In terms of process and procedure it is same as it for in-landers. After nomination, the provincial certificate is sent across to the candidates address thru mail.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
rajanvnv said:
I hope your question is how outlanders are getting PNP nomination. PNP programs does not necessarily limit taking candidates from inside Canada, it also has some quota for the outlanders. In terms of process and procedure it is same as it for in-landers. After nomination, the provincial certificate is sent across to the candidates address thru mail.
Thank you.
Yes that was my question
Thank you