Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsa.oopnp said:
From what I have deciphered from these GCMS notes:

R10 only indicates completeness of documents

A11.2 assessment will indicate that you passed eligibility

Security and Criminality is generally considered complete as long as your are clean in FOSS and all PC's are NRT. They also run a web based check for any criminal concerns randomly.
A 35/36/37 is for any inland criminal concerns (cases where RCMP clearance is requested)

More Info : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/legal.asp
Thanks, appreciate that.

Well I have 'FOSS/GCMS check - no adverse info'. 'RCMP Screening - no reportable trace' and 'Police Certificates - United Kingdom: On file - no reportable trace' so I'm pretty confident that I've passed the criminality checks. However, there's no R10 or A11.2 on my notes anywhere.

The label on my last note (25th Sept) is EE Eligibility and it says it has been reviewed by a Program Assistant so I think it's what I thought. One of their junior assistants has checked my eligibility (for which I've passed everything) and then my application hasn't been looked at for the last 3 months waiting to be checked and approved by an Immigration Officer.

Frustrating but from what I can tell, a similar story to a lot of other PNP applicants.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
cheesycheese said:
Thanks, appreciate that.

Well I have 'FOSS/GCMS check - no adverse info'. 'RCMP Screening - no reportable trace' and 'Police Certificates - United Kingdom: On file - no reportable trace' so I'm pretty confident that I've passed the criminality checks. However, there's no R10 or A11.2 on my notes anywhere.

The label on my last note (25th Sept) is EE Eligibility and it says it has been reviewed by a Program Assistant so I think it's what I thought. One of their junior assistants has checked my eligibility (for which I've passed everything) and then my application hasn't been looked at for the last 3 months waiting to be checked and approved by an Immigration Officer.

Frustrating but from what I can tell, a similar story to a lot of other PNP applicants.
Same story. How do you know it was an assistant and not the officer?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
Same story. How do you know it was an assistant and not the officer?
Oh now i see it. It says program assistant...so that means there is a chance that the officer may "find" smth he doesn't like.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
We got our ITA on October 02, 2015
Applied for PR on November 04, 2015
Got request for additional docs in December (forgot the date)
Got request for Landing fee payment in December (forgot the date)

and still waiting for their response..

Please pray for us..

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
One pnp guy got PPR last week
Localvisa office is manila
And AOR date sept 29.
Belongs to sinp pnp.
He posted this info in whatsapp group.

rsa.oopnp

Jun 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
Thanks, appreciate that.

That's bit odd because the Intake office at Sydney after an initial review send the file for R10 review. I've had a chance to look into 4-5 GCMS notes from friends and family. What amazes me that the PNP notes are fairly long and scrutinized more as compared to FSW/CEC applicants.
I assume this extra scrutiny of PNP applicants started recently after auditor general of ON recently found lot of loopholes in ON PNP program and this halted lot of application in 2014-15.

More on this : http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/reports_en/en14/309en14.pdf

Just my GCMS notes file had over 6 different notes(last one came in a CD as they cannot send attachments over 5 MB) with pretty much repetitive reviews and verification but it is imperative for the case analyst to include these terms (R10, A11.2, R76, R75 etc) in the notes for legal reasons. You can order the notes once again and choose to order under Privacy act (free).

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Phil89 said:
I have the same big note that looks like an eligibility assessment, but the VO never mentioned POF and the reason why was because they must assess you first under CEC, and if you are eligible under CEC then there is no need for POF.
I am not eligible for CEC..m a pure FSW applicant with no connections to canada.

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsa.oopnp said:
I assume this extra scrutiny of PNP applicants started recently after auditor general of ON recently found lot of loopholes in ON PNP program and this halted lot of application in 2014-15.
Well that might explain a few things!

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
cheesycheese said:
Thanks, appreciate that.

same is the case with me program assistant has review all the documents and confirmed as met.. after that 3 months no one has touched....atleast we can be happy that one of the assistant's has passed our eligibility...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Today 5 people outlanders from India got PPR under PNP applied in October. They just don't want to process out files. Maybe CIC has the same logic as that Russian guy thinking that we are already in Canada driving Lexus and can wait??!!

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Just received my GCMS notes- no updates.
Can you share in more details what was in GCMS notes. Also share your time line as well. Are you PNP inland?