+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kishanpal said:
It depends on what Category you fall under, for example i was eligible for CEC and my pnp was based on that so they will assess me under CEC requirements. So I think saying all PNP applicants get assessed under the requirements of FSW is wrong.
I didn't say that. I was talking about miss_mp case. The question was Also is there an order in which CIC process the PR application categories (PNP, FSW, CEC)? - If you apply with a PNP under FSW, which are you classed as, is it under PNP?

So, for a person who applied to PNP as a FSW candidate, it is true.

As you said, we get assed under the category we fall in or applied under.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
helena21 said:
I didn't say that. I was talking about miss_mp case. The question was Also is there an order in which CIC process the PR application categories (PNP, FSW, CEC)? - If you apply with a PNP under FSW, which are you classed as, is it under PNP?

I believe that what makes difference is just if the application is inland or outland.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 Months 2 days :( :(Where's ADVO

BC..going to be 3 months (Two days left)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achievement said:

For some reason Abu DHabi VO is extremely slow and it's painful. Hopefully, they speed up their process. Wish you good luck for speedy result.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achievement said:

One of the guys (OCT AOR - PNP) has received his ppr 2 days ago. His visa office was AD.

Is there anything special about your application such as:

- Long travel history.
- You added some documents through CSE.
- Re-submitted again.
- Or any other reasons?

I am just wondering because I am also with ADVO :D

sanybhai

Feb 21, 2014
Logged into my account. It was Changed to Updated from submitted. :D after clicking it showed no change. Also, it was again changed to submitted from updated. :eek:
I dont know whats going on. so basically I saw the "Updated" thing just once. Is there anyone who faced the same situation?????

AOR 21st OCT (OPNP)
Med passed 29th OCT
SCH a rqst 15th NOV
no update since then.
gcms requested on 27th jan. waiting for that too.

Please add me the in list. will update you guys if there is anything new.

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Dear Achievement,
My heart is with u, since I would be ADVO.
I request GCMS notes a week ago because no BC OR any movement. It will be hard if get rejection after such waiting! Anyway we have to be patient.
Best of luck

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Sirgic said:
One of the guys (OCT AOR - PNP) has received his ppr 2 days ago. His visa office was AD.

- Long travel history.
- You added some documents through CSE.
- Re-submitted again.
- Or any other reasons?

does adding documents through CSE prolong the process?

mountain123

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
SPCanada said:
Congrats!! Are you OINP inlad or Outland? And did you receive the Sch A )Background) request before PPR
Thank you. I am an inland candidate but had to leave Canada as my work permit expired. I have requested a change in visa office, don't know how long that will take. Also I didn't get any request for Sch A before PPR.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
mountain123 said:
Thank you. I am an inland candidate but had to leave Canada as my work permit expired. I have requested a change in visa office, don't know how long that will take. Also I didn't get any request for Sch A before PPR.
Hi - How did you request for Visa Office change. I believe if it is before receiving PPR then we need to raise CSE for address change(Usually takes 3-5 business days...but not sure). If it is after receiving PPR then we need to send out mail (Email ID mentioned in PPR). Which way you submitted the request. ?

All the best

mountain123

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
nrc1978 said:
Hi - How did you request for Visa Office change. I believe if it is before receiving PPR then we need to raise CSE for address change(Usually takes 3-5 business days...but not sure). If it is after receiving PPR then we need to send out mail (Email ID mentioned in PPR). Which way you submitted the request. ?

All the best
Hi, yes you are correct. I sent the email to the address mentioned in the letter, hopefully they will respond within this week. If not then I will probably raise a CSE.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:

- Long travel history. - Traveled to Europe (Switzerland, France, Germany and UK as Europe tour with family)
- You added some documents through CSE. - Renewed passports for family
- Re-submitted again. - S4 requested again. However, i submitted again based ADVO request on 31st Jan
- Or any other reasons?

He's luckiest among others. I believe it depends on Visa officer who review our files. In my case, my visa officer looks busy roaming at City center :eek:

I will wait until due date for documents submission which suppose to be 1 March. I submitted them on 1 feb. Still, i can't belive this S4 request from ADVO, It's clear in GCMS notes by CIC visa officer from ottawa that this S4 received on 27 July. But, ADVO visa officer requested the same on 31st.

In addition, my GCMS notes updated on 25 Nov as Request SC4 + PHEP

Refer to my GCMS notes, some of the key elements such as Eligibility, Criminality and Medical were passed on 25 nov 15.

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
helena21 said:

My bad, I misunderstood, Good luck for your PPR :) :)

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
I reside in Canada. can somebody confirm whether to send the passports to below address if it is from Canada.

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

In the email they mentioned, but to double check I am asking. I am planning to send them today