+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application transferred to London Visa Office - Timelines?

uzair007

Sep 13, 2019
AOR Date - January 18, 2019
Medical Pass Date - February 27, 2019
Bio-metrics enrollment date - March 25, 2019

After the passage of six months (July 18, 2019) i had escalated a webform query.

IRCC responded to my webform query on July 30, 2019, and stated:

"We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom, we invite you to contact them too."

After one day, on July 31, 2019 I received an email from London Visa Office stating that:
"Your application has recently been transferred to this office (London, UK) for processing and is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to. In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated."

I had ordered GCMS Notes as well from applygcms.com, however notes have not arrived even after the passage of 35 days from order acknowledgement.

Moreover since July 31, 2019 i have not received any response from IRCC or London Visa Office.

Would anyone kindly address the following concerns:

1. How much time does London Visa Office take to process an application?

2. What are the steps involved in Background Check and Eligibility since as per my Express Entry Profile both of these are in process.

3. When should i escalate another webform query?

4. By what time should i expect IRCC's final decision?

5. Any further suggestions..

Thank You!

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
hi everyone can anyone answer me plz:
my application sent to LVO in 13th march 2020 i didnt hear from london visa office yet. do you work on my application or no? or the stoped my application process coz corona viruse.?

Reactions: Skkhan

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
hi everyone can anyone answer me plz:
my application sent to LVO in 13th march 2020 i didnt hear from london visa office yet. do you work on my application or no? or the stoped my application process coz corona viruse.?
Did you get any update on your application ? Mine one is also stuck there since July 2020

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Did you get any update on your application ? Mine one is also stuck there since July 2020
The same story(( The file was transferred to London VO in Jul20 with eligibility recommended passed, and no movements since that time till now. Security&criminality- not even started(((

sheebapillai

Apr 30, 2020
The same story(( The file was transferred to London VO in Jul20 with eligibility recommended passed, and no movements since that time till now. Security&criminality- not even started(((
Same here ...no movements after the change in BGC....Has anyone received PPR from London Visa office recently?