+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application transferred to Etobicoke-ON

silviakoller

Aug 5, 2019
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my application is at Etobicoke office.

My application is trough PNP (Manitoba) EE-CEC

AOR: Jun 28, 2019
MEP: Jul 31, 2019

I asked for GCMS notes today.

I and my husband had our WP extension refused and lost our status in Canada on March this year.

We restored our status with a closed WP for me and a OWP for my husband. Our WPs are valid until May 2020.

I am worried because I saw in other forums that applications are transferred to Etobicoke because they have problem and that processing times is 6 to 12 months after the application gets there.

My timeline on EE profile is showing 4 months to be finished.

Do you think I will not receive my PR this year? Any advise please?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
It's been just 2 months. You should not be fretting over your application until the 6 month period is over.

Chill and relax! And watch Netflix.

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my application is at Etobicoke office.

I and my husband had our WP extension refused and lost our status in Canada on March this year.

We restored our status with a closed WP for me and a OWP for my husband. Our WPs are valid until May 2020.

I am worried because I saw in other forums that applications are transferred to Etobicoke because they have problem and that processing times is 6 to 12 months after the application gets there.

did you get un update on your application or PPR so far?

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019
hi , what’s the status of your application? My file is also at Etobicoke office

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019

any updates ?

silviakoller

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry guys for not give updates.
I received my PR on October 5, 2019
It was a surprise for me when I received the golden email scheduling my landing interview on September 19.
I think that in the end, to be transferred to Etobicoke doesn't mean that it will take a long time. My EE application took less than 3 months to be processed since AOR.
Good luck all