+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application status

Vichet

May 13, 2022
Dear members,
Please share your experience, I am applying for PR under AIPP, I got an email telling me that they have received my file. On my CIC account I saw a status as below
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
What does it meant exactly, why I don't receive any email or letter ordering me to do a medical exam?

Last edited:

anirudhmehta

Oct 18, 2020
I think they want you to undergo a medical exam. I am residing in USA and I had to go to a certified hospital which conducts blood work and urine test. You can find those details on ircc website. It requires your UIC number and a form to be filled out. The clinic mails your results directly to IRCC

Reactions: Vichet

Vichet

May 13, 2022
I think they want you to undergo a medical exam. I am residing in USA and I had to go to a certified hospital which conducts blood work and urine test. You can find those details on ircc website. It requires your UIC number and a form to be filled out. The clinic mails your results directly to IRCC
thanks for your comment. I already have submitted my medical report together with my PR application.

Vichet

May 13, 2022
How long does it take to get PR approved, uner AIPP?. Recently, I've just received an email telling me that IRCC has received my PR application, since then I don't receive any update from them.

Last edited: