+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application status- New heading Document status

yasirahameed

Jun 5, 2018
Hi,
I submitted my application in Feb. 2018. I passed My medical on 15-Mar-2018. Same day my Background check became : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Today on 05-Jun-2018 I checked my application status and I found a different view of my application page.
There is a new heading given below with its status.

Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

rest is the same as I am seeing since 15-Mar-2018, given below.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step: Current status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message
if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I went through different stages of PR application processing AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR at the following link: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-IRCC-Canada-process-some-PR-applications-faster-30-50-days-What-makes-such-applicants-so-special-Is-it-their-field-of-work-i-e-IT-sector

Can someone share with me his/her experience that at which stage is my application with having in mind that I saw Document status heading for the first time.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
I submitted my application in Feb. 2018. I passed My medical on 15-Mar-2018. Same day my Background check became : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Today on 05-Jun-2018 I checked my application status and I found a different view of my application page.

Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I went through different stages of PR application processing AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR at the following link: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-IRCC-Canada-process-some-PR-applications-faster-30-50-days-What-makes-such-applicants-so-special-Is-it-their-field-of-work-i-e-IT-sector

Can someone share with me his/her experience that at which stage is my application with having in mind that I saw Document status heading for the first time.
There are a lot of long halted cases. You are another victim of that. Till now, I am not able to find any way to verify that. So, Good luck. We are in same boat.

Reactions: yasirahameed

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hi,

Document status

They just changed the layout, nothing to be concerned.

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
There are a lot of long halted cases. You are another victim of that. Till now, I am not able to find any way to verify that. So, Good luck. We are in same boat.
If you don't mind, can you guys say what is your country of residence ?? Just want to see it depends from where your applying.

yasirahameed

Jun 5, 2018
Hi
Is this resolved?
Have you received a reply from cic?
Which country are you applying from?
Hi,
I received my decesion in last week of September 2018. The status remains the same until I got SINGLE ENTRY VISA stick to my passport.
I am Pakistani national and I applied from Denmark.
It took 1 year altogether from canada immigration start til end.

Reactions: tania311291