+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
I have filled my PR application and needs some guidance are their any requirements to fill the application with small letters or capital letters as I have my filled my application with capital letters.

2)Do I only need 2 passport size photos and what should I write on the back of photos?do I have to stamp only one photo from the photographer.

3)Do I need to sign one photo as well or not required I am so confused please guide

4)Applying as a Protected Person

Thanks

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,about the letters it doesn't really matter.. as long as an application is full and there are NO omissions (the y will def compare some information with your BOC, so be very attentive)
2 passport-sized photos for each person
  1. In a small envelope, include 2 passport-sized photos of yourself and each of your family members inside or outside Canada.
  2. Write the names for each person on the back of each photo.
  3. Attach the envelope to the application form.
Format: Original passport-sized

And don't worry if the handwriting is not very clear, you you will forget to sign one of the photos - ircc will contact you if they will need anything from you (including new photos)

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,about the letters it doesn't really matter.. as long as an application is full and there are NO omissions (the y will def compare some information with your BOC, so be very attentive)
2 passport-sized photos for each person
  1. In a small envelope, include 2 passport-sized photos of yourself and each of your family members inside or outside Canada.
  2. Write the names for each person on the back of each photo.
  3. Attach the envelope to the application form.
Format: Original passport-sized

And don't worry if the handwriting is not very clear, you you will forget to sign one of the photos - ircc will contact you if they will need anything from you (including new photos)
thanks for the detailed response so do I need to sign one photo as I am applying by my self

2) Schedule 14 question 7 Are you a legal and permanent resident of any country?This question is confusing to me as I am citizen of one country and in my case that is Pakistan so do I have to say yes or no to this question as I believe citizen and permanent resident are different.

Thank You

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
thanks for the detailed response so do I need to sign one photo as I am applying by my self

2) Schedule 14 question 7 Are you a legal and permanent resident of any country?This question is confusing to me as I am citizen of one country and in my case that is Pakistan so do I have to say yes or no to this question as I believe citizen and permanent resident are different.

Thank You
You have to answer only if you are a lawful resident of any country other than country of your Nationality