+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application rejected

Kiran preet bedi

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My IRCC status is showing decision made, So what if my application is rejected they would have sent me mail regarding this ? And in how much time should they be sending me mail if my application is rejected? Please respond anyone

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My IRCC status is showing decision made, So what if my application is rejected they would have sent me mail regarding this ? And in how much time should they be sending me mail if my application is rejected? Please respond anyone
Check your spam as well in case.

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hello friend , someone help me regarding this my sister got this email
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Police Certificate: Manpreet Singh
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.
So the issue is that the country was exited on 13/11 but the certificate mentions the time period until 9/11.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
This is not a refusal but a rejection for submitting incomplete application. Redo the PCC and resubmit

You may need a new Profile & wait for ITA

Good Luck

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay