+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Rejected -

user9988

Jan 29, 2022
Message from IRCC:
Police Certificate:
-
The letter of explanation regarding the Police Certificate from India you have provided
with your application, has been reviewed, however, with the absence of proof of
submission for that Police Certificate, we are unable to determine that you made your
best efforts to obtain the required document.
My Case:
- I submitted my PR application on February 21, 2022 with a letter of explanation mentioning that my PCC is still in transit and I will submit it as soon as I receive it.
- Then on March 4 2022, I submited my PCC using a web form.
- Then on April 13 2022, I got a message for my PR profile: "Your application was cancelled."

- After receiving this message. I submitted another web-form with a copy of my previous web-form in which I submitted my PCC and also attached my PCC again.

Please provide any help or information on the steps I should take. I am trying to contact IRCC directly using phone, but it's always declining my call saying "We are curently facing a hing volume of calls".

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Message from IRCC:

My Case:
- I submitted my PR application on February 21, 2022 with a letter of explanation mentioning that my PCC is still in transit and I will submit it as soon as I receive it.
- Then on March 4 2022, I submited my PCC using a web form.
- Then on April 13 2022, I got a message for my PR profile: "Your application was cancelled."

- After receiving this message. I submitted another web-form with a copy of my previous web-form in which I submitted my PCC and also attached my PCC again.

Please provide any help or information on the steps I should take. I am trying to contact IRCC directly using phone, but it's always declining my call saying "We are curently facing a hing volume of calls".
That's nuts - it definitely sounds wrong on the part of the IRCC.

If it were me I would do several things:
1) Prepare to launch a new PR application, but don't submit it yet (you may have no choice, sadly)
2) Keep trying to contact them about this through the web form and on the phone
3) Send a DM to IRCC on Twitter - they're actually very quick to respond there

See how that goes before contemplating something more severe like legal action.

Which PR stream did you apply under?

user9988

Jan 29, 2022
I have applied under CEC after getting PNP nomination from Manitoba. Thanks for the feedback. I think before rejecting application, they should atleast give a short period to re-upload missing documents if they didn't get it.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I have applied under CEC after getting PNP nomination from Manitoba. Thanks for the feedback. I think before rejecting application, they should atleast give a short period to re-upload missing documents if they didn't get it.
The good thing here is that you have a PNP nomination, so the worst-case scenario for you is that you only have to apply again which will be easy given your +600 points scoring bonus and the fact PNP draws keep happening.

If you had applied in 2021 then yes, this would be an awful issue. Just make sure you submit a complete application so that they don't ask these sorts of questions.

user9988

Jan 29, 2022
The good thing here is that you have a PNP nomination, so the worst-case scenario for you is that you only have to apply again which will be easy given your +600 points scoring bonus and the fact PNP draws keep happening.

If you had applied in 2021 then yes, this would be an awful issue. Just make sure you submit a complete application so that they don't ask these sorts of questions.
Does that mean I have to reapply for my pnp? I recreated the express entry profile, because my pnp is not expired yet.