Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
There is this big thread covering reasons for rejection: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t306713.0.html

It would be a good idea to cover it full as it encompasses lots of responses from people who were rejected. It might help ensure you don't make any elementary mistake.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Applicant101 said:
Hi all,

I'm in shock that this happened and I want to know what I need to do next. Reading through some of the previous posts, I know some people have been successful with a CSE. Is that the best course of action?

Also, they recommend I re-enter for the express-entry draw, is this necessary, and advisable?

Thanks,
Unsuccessful PR Applicant :(

of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from XXX was not provided. This document is required based on
address/background/travel history from July 2008 to November 2016. It appears you
resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years,
then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. Therefore, you
would need a Police certificate. In addition, you did not provide a letter of explanation
and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Destruction is the first step to reconstruction. back to the pool with all spirits, nothing to lose. Good luck this time. ;) ;)

Reactions: shaizeik