+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application rejected due to incomplete application

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all,

I'm
In the process of reapplying now with the updated PCC.

To
Transfer existing nomination you need to email Onip. In my case since I had enough points I didn't transfer nomination and got my new it's without hr transfer.

Can someone advise if I should be including high school in education history. If so do I select yes I have received a certificate or should I select was in good standing but no cert received. I do have a certificate btw but if I say yes will I not have to get an eca done for that? That seems pointless considering I have bachelors from a Canadian Uni.
Let me know what you think?

Actually another trick question I encountered was with my work history. In my last year at Uni in Canada I was working part time at the source. For the first half of my job I was a full time student while in the middle I graduated and was no longer a student but continued working at the source. Now there is a specific section where it asks if I was studying full time while doing this job. What should I do?
I think I should break the job into two segments and write yes for the first part and no for the second. What do you guys think?
You have to show as per your work permit. If it was part time then show as part time work only.

drezashah

Jun 28, 2017
Dear friends
An URGENT question
I submitted my application last thursday (last day to submit)
Unfortunately today they came up saying that it was cancelled since i uploaded the certified copy of my police check which was attached to its translation.
Is there a way that I fill out the IRCC web form? Is it possible that they give me an extension? or my application is rejected?
Any help is much appreciated
Im so frustrated

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
AoR nov 16
application cancelled by ircc nov 30
cse dec 1
reopened 21 Dec

reason of rejection: PCC

It was ircc mistake as they did not note second PCC of my spouse.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I got the below letter from cic!
It wasn't mentioned anywhere when I was completing the profile or application that I would need to provide police certificate for the vacations I have taken to Pakistan while living and residing in Canada. Cic did not ask me to provide further documents instead rejected my application. Can anyone advise if my pnp nomination is still valid and if I can appeal this descion amd provide what they need or will I have to apply all over again!

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:

o The Police certificate from PAKISTAN that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in PAKISTAN. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in PAKISTAN from:

o June 5, 2007 (18th birthday) to August 28, 2008 (included in police cert)
o May 8, 2009 to August 14, 2009
o April 25, 2010 to August 31, 2010
o November 23, 2016 to present March 10, 2017 (application received date)

o NOTE: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. Therefore, you would need a Police certificate from Pakistan that covers the time lived/visited there that covers the previous dates.

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Dear Hassan,

I am sorry for the rejection. Hope it works for you when you re-apply. Could you pls confirm if you lived in only one city in PAK or multiple cities?
Is it okay to get a PCC from only one city regardless if you have spent time in other cities (and mentioned addresses in application)?
Thanks

jsingh6

Apr 28, 2017
Obtain the necessary PCC and request for an extension of your Nomination Certificate if it is expiring soon. You will need to re-apply all over again. This is quite unusual though as files are rarely returned due to lack of PCC
Hi There,

I have a smiliar case, I need to know how you link your new CIC profile or EE profile with your Province Nomination as the existing province nomination has old EE profile number.

Is there any detail exploitation on the process. Please let me know

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
I really need help im so hearth broken right now i am a Nicaraguan citizen, I've lived in Nicaragua since i was born in 1987 until 2012, then i moved for two years to Costa Rica and then moved back to Nicaragua and been living there ever since, i had 460 on my EEP, got my AOR on Jan 20th this year along with my I uploaded a police certificate from Costa Rica and a police certificate from Nicaragua but today i got this letter i really dont know what to do

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate, from NICARAGUA was not provided. A Court Certificate is required with the Certificado de Conducta or Récord de Policía. This document is required based on address/background history from 1989/04/01 to 2012/07/06 and 2014/05/25 to 2019/03/20. It appears you resided six months or more in a row in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
I really need help im so hearth broken right now i am a Nicaraguan citizen, I've lived in Nicaragua since i was born in 1987 until 2012, then i moved for two years to Costa Rica and then moved back to Nicaragua and been living there ever since, i had 460 on my EEP, got my AOR on Jan 20th this year along with my I uploaded a police certificate from Costa Rica and a police certificate from Nicaragua but today i got this letter i really dont know what to do

- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate, from NICARAGUA was not provided. A Court Certificate is required with the Certificado de Conducta or Récord de Policía. This document is required based on address/background history from 1989/04/01 to 2012/07/06 and 2014/05/25 to 2019/03/20. It appears you resided six months or more in a row in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Update on this one all the documents were translated to english and translations were submited too, one quick clarification the police certificate which was issued to me in Nicaragua in January cover m whole life since i turned 18 and i truly dont know what else i missed since that is the only police certificate availible in Nicaragua

fanish garg

Apr 14, 2021
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed first one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dear friends
An URGENT question
I submitted my application last thursday (last day to submit)
Unfortunately today they came up saying that it was cancelled since i uploaded the certified copy of my police check which was attached to its translation.
Is there a way that I fill out the IRCC web form? Is it possible that they give me an extension? or my application is rejected?
Any help is much appreciated
Im so frustrated
Hi, is there any update? I'm in the same situation. It would be much appreciated if you kindly share what you did afterward.

Regards
Sajib

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
What is the problem?
Hi,
Two days ago I just received a rejection letter from IRCC. I forgot to attach the original copy of PCC. In the meantime, my SINP nomination expired just yesterday. Now I've sent a mail to SINP few hours ago requesting for the process (though I know the online extension procees, but I still wanted to confirm). The details of IRCC letter is in the below.

Dear MD Sajibull Islam Sajib:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
- Police Certificate (Iran):
o Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
o Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required will be rejected as incomplete.

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dears,
I've got the below mail from SINP regarding my query to extend my nomination and PR rejection from IRCC. Now from the mail what does WP mean in "current WP or proof of applying for WP." Can anyone please explain? Does it mean Work Permit? In that case, I don't have one as I'm living in my home country now. So should I just attach an LoE for this?

Thank you for your email.

Requests for revisions and/or extensions to Nomination Certificates are done through the online application portal. We will no longer accept requests for these by email.

Please make sure you submit all required documents for extension, such as rejection letter, current WP or proof of applying for WP.

In order to apply for a revision/extension, please log into your SINP account and select the “Request a revision/extension…” button. The step by step guide can be found at: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/api/v1/products/114741/formats/129696/download

Please be aware the average processing time is 2 weeks for these requests. If you do not receive an update within 2 weeks of submitting your request, please contact SINP by calling 1-833-613-0485 or emailing immigration@gov.sk.ca

May 11, 2021
Hi,
Two days ago I just received a rejection letter from IRCC. I forgot to attach the original copy of PCC. In the meantime, my SINP nomination expired just yesterday. Now I've sent a mail to SINP few hours ago requesting for the process (though I know the online extension procees, but I still wanted to confirm). The details of IRCC letter is in the below.

Dear MD Sajibull Islam Sajib:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
- Police Certificate (Iran):
o Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
o Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required will be rejected as incomplete.
What date did you send your PR application