+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application rejected due to incomplete application

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
Sounds to me like an absolutely careless mistake by the IRCC. If I were you, I would:
*Call them straight away
*Send a webform straight away appealing the decision, and reiterate and resend the forms they asked for - mention you did exactly as they asked and would like your application to be returned to processing. Send as much detail as you can
*Speak to your MP about this

I have an amazing immigration consultant friend and she told me that the IRCC sometimes rejects even the most perfect/complete application packages due to their carelessness and the sad reality is in that situation, you need to consider basically taking legal action against the IRCC while at the same time prepare/submit a new application just in case it does not get resolved

Sorry about your situation. I would be furious too if I waited a year just for them to open my application package, ask me ADRs, provide those ADRs in the due timeframe they gave, and then reject it, they sound very very careless right now.
I have been trying to call, can't get to any representative, and the auto message is directing me to a self-serve option. I have sent a mail via webform. I don't know when I will get a response. Stressing me out

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
hi! can I just ask, can you still access your online gckey account and ecas? if so, does it say your application is in process or cancelled/rejected? hope to hear from you soon as I also got a similar letter and I also sent ADRs in weeks before the due date. thanks!
Still processing