+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application rejected after ITA

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi I have a quick question, I am a single applicant and I have around 13k in my account. My query is, after paying the PR fee and all, the balance will fall below the minimum requirement, will that effect my application. It will be a month before I get my pay and the balance crosses 13k again; that is if the currency doesn’t fluctuate too much. But still I will be above the minimum. Am I right to think this would be a problem or am I getting worried for nothing.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi I have a quick question, I am a single applicant and I have around 13k in my account. My query is, after paying the PR fee and all, the balance will fall below the minimum requirement, will that effect my application. It will be a month before I get my pay and the balance crosses 13k again; that is if the currency doesn’t fluctuate too much. But still I will be above the minimum. Am I right to think this would be a problem or am I getting worried for nothing.
It would

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, don't apply until you have enough money or you will get rejected and have to go through a whole new application!!

Jun 9, 2019
I have a question, my AOR is December 13th. On 2nd January, they updated the POF requirement. Will that affect my application because if the new POF is considered my account will be a little short.

Jun 9, 2019
I can deposit more money in the account to make it for the latest requirement, but the bank documents I submitted shows the old requirement. Will it affect my application?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I can deposit more money in the account to make it for the latest requirement, but the bank documents I submitted shows the old requirement. Will it affect my application?
I don’t think soo, people with August Aor are getting there PPR’S now, as for my funds, they are above 14k now so no worries there. If they ask for additional documents well then you just provide them.