+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Process

raineparc

Jul 23, 2012
Hi there!
I am very much worried right now because my PR application was sent back to me today because I have forgotten to put the date on the application. I sent back the application today as well and it will get to the Case Processing Centre on Thursday the 26th and I filed it as an urgent application with a proof of travel included in the mail.

I am leaving Canada on August 25th for Mexico and I am very worried that it might not get processed by that time. Do you guys have any other suggestions on what I should do if I don't get the card by that time?

Do you think showing the letter that my application is in process sufficient enough? The reason being that I did not renew my PR card sooner because we are also waiting for our citizenship application that is supposed to come in this July but for some reason it was delayed and that is why I had to renew my PR card urgently.

In order to enter mexico without, I would also need my PR card. Is Canada Revenue usually good in granting urgent request? Is there anyone I can talk to specifically in order to speed up my application?

I would definitely take any advice because I am very much worried