+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Personal History Travel Details

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi
If I visit a country and go to two cities there in the same trip. Do I need to make one entry with two city names in the travel details section. Or do I need to make two entries, one for the first city and second for the other?

Secondly, I stayed in Austria for four years for my studies. I had residence there at that time. Do I need to enter it in the travel history section or not? The travel history section mentions the following:

"Provide details of any trips _____________________ has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

I think Austria will be country of residence and it does not need be mentioned in this section as it already shows on my addresses section.

Can someone guide please?

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Hi
If I visit a country and go to two cities there in the same trip. Do I need to make one entry with two city names in the travel details section. Or do I need to make two entries, one for the first city and second for the other?

Secondly, I stayed in Austria for four years for my studies. I had residence there at that time. Do I need to enter it in the travel history section or not? The travel history section mentions the following:

"Provide details of any trips _____________________ has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

I think Austria will be country of residence and it does not need be mentioned in this section as it already shows on my addresses section.

Can someone guide please?
Hi! I have a similar with regard to the number of entries for 2 cities in the same country. can I know what you did?

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For your first question, I wrote two cities in the same line. I think no need to write city trips in separate fields.

Reactions: P Jayasinghe