+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application (paper-based) Send without police certificate?

joshuaaron

Jan 16, 2020
Hey there.
I received my BC PNP nomination last month, and have completed all my paper forms to send to CIC via courier. I requested my Police certificate from back home in Australia, and just today got notice it has been completed, but the shipping here will be at least 3 weeks.

I would like to send off my application however this week, I've read I can attach a note stating my police certificate reference number, confirmation of processing (can print email) and a note explaining that I will send it as soon as I receive it? Does this sound right?

Vuyyuru

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hey there.
I received my BC PNP nomination last month, and have completed all my paper forms to send to CIC via courier. I requested my Police certificate from back home in Australia, and just today got notice it has been completed, but the shipping here will be at least 3 weeks.

I would like to send off my application however this week, I've read I can attach a note stating my police certificate reference number, confirmation of processing (can print email) and a note explaining that I will send it as soon as I receive it? Does this sound right?
Yeah I think you can do it they will ask for pcc when they need it

mm78

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hey there.

You can submit it later when you receive it. I did the same