+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR APPLICATION. NEED HELP

leo_27_07

Mar 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Im a live in caregiver about to apply for pr. I need help in filling up the forms regarding my marital status. My husband and i were married but we're not together anymore. We're not legally separated nor divorced/anulled. Do i have to fill up the AdditionalDependants/Declaration Form? I dont want to put him in my application for PR. And do.i still have to put "married" in my marital status? I dont know what to do. I need some help. THANK YOU.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

leo_27_07 said:
Hi. Im a live in caregiver about to apply for pr. I need help in filling up the forms regarding my marital status. My husband and i were married but we're not together anymore. We're not legally separated nor divorced/anulled. Do i have to fill up the AdditionalDependants/Declaration Form? I dont want to put him in my application for PR. And do.i still have to put "married" in my marital status? I dont know what to do. I need some help. THANK YOU.
Put separated as you aren't living together and don't intend to include him/sponsor him.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
leo_27_07 said:
Though we're not Legally Separated?
There is no formal process in Canada to be separated. You ARE legally separated because you no longer live together.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
leo_27_07 said:
You can put separated though it is best if you file a divorce here in Canada beforw you file your PR so that you will not be asked to submit a statutory declaration of breakdown of marriage.