+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application is on hold until you arrive and start your full-time position in PEI

Shah@123@

Feb 12, 2024
I received an email from immigration Office of PEI, what would be happy with my application? Can anyone explain the email below.

Please note that you were nominated by our office because you have accepted a job and indicated will be relocating and working in our province once a work permit is issued. Please note that your PR application is on hold until you arrive and start your full-time position in PEI.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received an email from immigration Office of PEI, what would be happy with my application? Can anyone explain the email below.

Please note that you were nominated by our office because you have accepted a job and indicated will be relocating and working in our province once a work permit is issued. Please note that your PR application is on hold until you arrive and start your full-time position in PEI.
So what is your question?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The email is clear. When are you moving to PEI to start your job?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Shah@123@

Feb 12, 2024
I want to know that I received above email from PEI immigration officer, will it be affected on my PR application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to know that I received above email from PEI immigration officer, will it be affected on my PR application?
Your PR application will not start processing until you are living and working in PEI on your work permit. PEI is making sure that you are going to live and work there before PR process starts, and not move. Seems too many people are getting PR and then leaving. Do you work there now?

Shah@123@

Feb 12, 2024
Your PR application will not start processing until you are living and working in PEI on your work permit. PEI is making sure that you are going to live and work there before PR process starts, and not move. Seems too many people are getting PR and then leaving. Do you work there now?

Shah@123@

Feb 12, 2024
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.
• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.
So what is the job and what did you show that you were experienced/educated to do the job? Is your current job the same as the job you were going to do in Canada? You don’t live in your country of citizenship, I assume, so what were ties to return.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My work permit has been rejected twice, and my PR application under processing.
PR will only be approved if you can get an approved work permit and move to Canada and start your job there. If you can't get an approved work permit then PR will be refused.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
you seek.
You need to apply for closed work permit with help of WPSL from Province and with help of your employer. Employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and you should include that in your work permit application.