+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application for Parents and younger Sibling

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Hello everyone,

I am looking for serious advise to apply for a PR of my younger brother. My parent's files got picked in the lottery this August and have to submit the paperwork before Oct 1st, 2018. Someone mentioned that I can apply for younger Sibling (Age 26) along with my parent's application as he will be only one left back after my parents Migrate to Canada.

I need assistance if this is possible at all? If it is then can I submit all the paperwork together? I am single yet and have no partner and do meet the requirements of the taxation year ending 2015,2016 & 2017 to apply for 3 additional dependants.

Please help and thank you for assistance and guidance.

Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

I am looking for serious advise to apply for a PR of my younger brother. My parent's files got picked in the lottery this August and have to submit the paperwork before Oct 1st, 2018. Someone mentioned that I can apply for younger Sibling (Age 26) along with my parent's application as he will be only one left back after my parents Migrate to Canada.

I need assistance if this is possible at all? If it is then can I submit all the paperwork together? I am single yet and have no partner and do meet the requirements of the taxation year ending 2015,2016 & 2017 to apply for 3 additional dependants.

Please help and thank you for assistance and guidance.

Thanks
You cannot apply for your younger brother because he is not considered a dependent since he's 26. If he was 21 or younger than he can be included in your parents PR application.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Your brother is not considered as a dependent. He will need to qualify on his own to immigrate to Canada.