+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application for my family

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hi guys
I am preparing to apply for PR next week as a protected person.i am wondering when my wife will be able/allowed to apply for PR? At which stage of my PR application can she apply for PR?
Note: she lives back home.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys
I am preparing to apply for PR next week as a protected person.i am wondering when my wife will be able/allowed to apply for PR? At which stage of my PR application can she apply for PR?
Note: she lives back home.
Thanks
You have to include her on your PR application. Hard to say how long it will take but looks like approx 1-2 years.

Reactions: captains

Anas1990

Oct 4, 2017
My friend am also through the same situation so apply for the or including her and they will start processing her application after the first stage of you pr application done which is check the eligibility requirement (assessment ) , then they will issue visa office serving her country back home to keep with Medicals and they will be processing your application and your spouse concurrently and when ever you get the DM , the visa office back home will issue her the pr visa to come to Canada

Reactions: captains

Jimbeam

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,
I have been accepted as a convention refugee and waiting for the written decision how long does it take to recieve it? As protected persons Do we pay the fees for appyling PR ? Thank you for your information.

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
My friend am also through the same situation so apply for the or including her and they will start processing her application after the first stage of you pr application done which is check the eligibility requirement (assessment ) , then they will issue visa office serving her country back home to keep with Medicals and they will be processing your application and your spouse concurrently and when ever you get the DM , the visa office back home will issue her the pr visa to come to Canada
Thanks.i was exactly looking for this info.how long does it take to get the initial assement done? Just an approximate?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hi,
I have been accepted as a convention refugee and waiting for the written decision how long does it take to recieve it? As protected persons Do we pay the fees for appyling PR ? Thank you for your information.
As per CIC website the fees to apply for PR as a protected person is 550$

Mar 23, 2017
After recieved the letter Decision, Is there any deadline to apply PR?

After applying the PR, what will be the next procedure steps??

Kindly share your experience.

Mar 23, 2017
Thank you so much.

After PR application done, are they will ask for police clearance certificate from back home country??

I did my medical in September 2017 for refugee claimants purpose, should I do my again medical exam for PR purpose?

Please, kindly reply my questions if you know..