+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application for Live-in caregiver

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Safe na safe. Ask a letter from your employer stating that you are only going for a vacation and is going to work for them when you come back to Canada.

tinkermarie said:
@ lyne, un din kinatatakot ko baka d ako mkabalik, may new employer na ako at may new valid work permit na ako ngaun..just wanna to make sure if safe ba na uuwi kahit valid lahat documents ko uf mag bakasyun with a different employer..thanks lyne hope you could share more information to me..thanks:)

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks job_seeker, inaalala ko lang ang application ko for PR. So, as you were saying na safe then i guess its all fine..

Thanks everyone:)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jobseeker- can i go home again about 4 months so when i come back here in canada the open work permit is approved by then?thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You should have an employer who'll vouch for you that you are just going for a vacation; without that you may have a problem when you re-enter. Your PR application is inland so you should be in Canada to finish the processing. 4 months is a bit protracted. I know one can go for that length of a vacation but not when you have a PR processing inland. Better safe than sorry. Mahirap maghintay nang matagal but we don't want to waste the time and loneliness we spend away from our families because we made the wrong moves. Continue fighting (para mapabilis ang processing).

rosellyalung said:
@ jobseeker- can i go home again about 4 months so when i come back here in canada the open work permit is approved by then? thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
thanks jobseeker! i will take your advice!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
tinkermarie said:
Right, I am a little bit worry about my application..one of my friend submitted her application last march2010 and until now, she haven't heard or even did not receive anything from the immigration..

I hope job_seeker the immigration will surprise us soon..I would be happy if I can see it through e-cas my application is in process...

hi did your friend recieved any update from cic...

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
HELLO! Just wondering..... my husband applied for his OWP/PR last April 2010.. hoping to receive his OWP next month.... he is planning to go home for a vacation this coming December because we will more likely to get the PR (if the processing is still 15 months) Q1 of next year.... can he go on a vacation (1 month) even if he's PR is still in process?

Any reply will be very much appreciated!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi wsongco, about my friends application she got already her OWP and PR...she passed her application last week of march 2010 and she got her papers first week of march 2011.

and now, she's all good.. 8)

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, I am so happy I have looked up my application status in cic site and saw that my application is on process...they received my application Nov. 25, 2010 and started on process Jan. 11, 2011...wow, atleast I am okey now to see the updates of my application and hopefully it won't take that long.

Good luck to all of us ;D

emilycc

Dec 22, 2009
tinkermarie said:
hi wsongco, about my friends application she got already her OWP and PR...she passed her application last week of march 2010 and she got her papers first week of march 2011.

and now, she's all good.. 8)
hi tinkermarie, your friend got her OWP+PR at the same time? they come together? if so, can i please know where is she from, ON?

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi emily, she got her OWP first week on march and she scheduled for an interview for PR the following week...she's from vancouver same as me..

the processing of her papers was exactly 12months...

emilycc

Dec 22, 2009
tinkermarie said:
hi emily, she got her OWP first week on march and she scheduled for an interview for PR the following week...she's from vancouver same as me..

wow, that was really a good news, hope we all lucky like that, PR comes after owp a week.....congrats!!! :)

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
tinkermarie said:

Hi,tinkermarie, My friend sent her OWP+PR on March 2010, and got PR & OWP on March 2011. She is a single applicant. Is your friend a single applicant too?

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi emily, God bless and good luck for all of us...we'll be our turn to get our PR+owp soon...time flies so fast...

hi joyce, yes my friend is single...

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
tinkermarie said:
hi emily, God bless and good luck for all of us...we'll be our turn to get our PR+owp soon...time flies so fast...

hi joyce, yes my friend is single...
Heard about lots of single's got their PR earlier.
Wish we all gonna get PR like single applicant.