+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Folders and Forms - TEMPLATE

LanaBelle

Apr 9, 2019
Hey guys - back in 2019 I used this forum religiously to get me through the outbound PR process with my American husband. He was approved within 5 months of submitting and made it into Canada just 5 months before the pandemic. To say that we were thankful and relieved is an understatement. I created a system to keep track of all the various forms and documents that are needed for the application and thought that maybe these would be helpful for others as they journey through their applications.

Each folder is numbered to correspond with the checklist in IMM 5533e. Each folder is populated with the IMM form needed for that item. I've also created folders for all the supporting documents that may be requested, depending on what your status is (common law, married, living together/apart, children, proof of relationship, etc). I found that this system really helped me keep track of everything as I went through the application process. Feel free to download the template and use it as you need and good luck!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NMhpAidLi6VjeLH0IvA2MI-UIYvn8jXj?usp=sharing